Car Stops in Traffic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car Stops in Traffic

Post by dreamer77 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Can anybody help me with this dream? I dreamed I was driving my car with my husband on the passenger side. All of a sudden my car started shutting down, I immediately turned on the caution lights then turned the wheel to avoid hitting the car in front of me. Looked in my rear view mirror and saw alot of angry drivers who wanted me out of the way. It appeared to be a 4 lane highway...no hills, bumps or curves. Please help, thanks!

dreamer77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Car Stops in Traffic

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:42 pm

Hi Dreamer77! This dream to me seems to symbolize stress/pressures in life? Do you mind me asking if there are any specific things in your life that seem to be making you feel pressured or stressed at all right now?? If so, maybe this dream could mean you need to take more time out for rest and relaxation. I have also read on this site that sometimes a vehicle can symbolize a ministry or your personal life. Just my thoughts...plz pray on what I have said and toss anything that doesn't fit.
p.s. here is a link to something about cars that may help you...

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t8468-common-themes-cars

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer77 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:35 am

Thank u Daisy! Yes there is a lot of stress in my life right now and I was thinking that this dream meant that I needed to just stop for a moment and take a break! But I wanted to hear what someone else thought about it. Thanks again! Bless You

dreamer77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:20 pm

you\\'re welcome!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:20 pm

I also have a thought. You said your husband was on the passenger's side. I'm wondering if you feel you are carrying a load on your own that you may need your husband's help with.

Just my thoughts...:)

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top