I had two paths to chose from.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I had two paths to chose from.

Post by steadygaze on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:13 pm

Hi all and here I am again emailing from India with yet another dream. I believe this trip is all about working on me so it seems.

Dream

I was given a choice by my old pastor along with the group that is here in India. I do not exactly remember the two choices but I chose one no one else did and that was to go a different direction in the mission field. My pastor and another girl chose to walk me to this wall I would have to climb over in order to get to the mission field I felt called too. Well my old pastor reached a certain place in this dessert place with me along with the girl and my pastor was interceding the whole time we were walking. Then we stopped he climbed the stairs up to this balcony while the girl I was with walked me the rest of the way to the wall. Then we stopped to say good bye. I asked Tabitha if she would like to have my email to see how I am doing, and she says, "No." I was a bit taken back. Then I climbed over the wall. I felt like they were against my decision.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I had two paths to chose from.

Post by Daisy on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:20 pm

Are you feeling this way in your waking life right now in india...a bit rejected or not cared about? Maybe even a bit 'on your own', or not included/part of the group? Walking toward the wall made me think about intercessory/being a watchman. Sometimes the things God calls us to, may make us feel singled out~especially when we are not afraid to go against the grain to answer that call. Just my thoughts...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:50 am

Those are great thoughts. I have been singled out every since I have gotten here. I seem to have a target and it is trying to shut me down. NOT! But man is has been sooo difficult., Well 24/7 just ended here in India and wow it was powerful.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:41 pm

So glad you are not letting this shut you down!!! :praiseg-d: So Glad God's power is manifesting where you are!!! Are you journaling at all about your experiences there steadygaze?? How exciting to be used by God like you are!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top