Losing teeth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Losing teeth

Post by Jasmine on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:35 pm

This may sound a little inappropriate, but I was giving a man oral. Later on, I was in a drug store with my uncle. While I was in there, I found my mom there. We were going someplace. She seemed angry (maybe she knew about the oral thing. I felt dirty after that.). My teeth started falling out. I showed my mom and she rushed me to the hospital. When we were rushing through the halls, we saw my grandma in a hospital bed. A lot of doctors surrounded her. One of them put an hair mask on her. We met with the doctor for me and while I was explaining to him what happened to me. The room turned in into a court house. He humiliated me about the oral thing. Then, my mouth fell very uncomfortable. I wanted all of my teeth to fall out, especially a molar tooth in the back. My mouth was sore. Then the dream ended.

I know the usual meaning of teeth falling out is that God wants you to be quiet, but I'm a usually quiet person.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Losing teeth

Post by YoursInHealth on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Hello Jasmine, Ive had a similar dream in the past as this one. In my dream I was losing teeth and in another dream I was losing teeth but there were teeth on top; the teeth were in gd shape and nice looking. Each 1 Of my dreams meant something different each time bcus God uses things that we are familiar with at that time... symbols we can relate to. Ill pray abt this one and hope you'll do the same... fyi my later losing teeth dream actually meant I was gonna lose a tooth and it needed a root canal, for it got extracted bcus it caused me so much pain. Are you having any problems with your teeth? Maybe you will be visiting the dentist soon and this is a warning to becareful of the dentist you choose so the both of you don't end up in court, for it also seems that your mom will be there to support you and comfort you. God Bless you and keep me posted.

YoursInHealth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:15 am

Yes. Im seeing the dentist soon and i have arthritus in my jaw maybe i do.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YoursInHealth on Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:01 pm

Amen Sis and be bless. Remember to prepare yourself for what God shown you through the Holy Spirit.

YoursInHealth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:42 pm

Thx but how do.i convince my mom to pick a different doctor

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YoursInHealth on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:36 pm

Well thats a tough one bcus only you know your mom...Do she believe in Spiritual gifts? If so, then explain to her what the Holy Spirit has shown you, otherwise just tell her you have a bad feeling abt this particular doctor and you would like to go to another one. If she refuse, then prepare yourself.... toothaches are no fun!!! Be bless and big hugs

YoursInHealth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:39 pm

Thx

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down