Walking With Squirrels

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walking With Squirrels

Post by pwilso512 on Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:30 pm

Last night I dreamt I was walking with two squirrels in the woods. It was daytime. The sunlight was beaming through the tall trees. I felt like we were being followed. One of the squirrels stepped on a bear trap and was stuck. After that, hundreds of squirrels appeared out of the trees and bushes. We all started running. I was careful not to step on a bear trap. I had a sense that the squirrels were protecting me. The crazy thing is that the squirrels were huge. They were about 4ft tall and fat. rofl It was hillarious! What could this mean.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walking With Squirrels

Post by Angela on Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:42 am

Sometimes animals represent people. I believe the woods could represent a trial of some sort. But that you would come out of the trial okay (sunlight beaming through). I believe that this dream also warns you to be careful or mindful of traps that were set. Maybe you have had a close friend who got caught in some type of trap and was stuck. This dream may be warning you to avoid the same type of traps. In the book of Job God asked Satan where had he been and he stated going to and fro seeking whom I may devour. This may explain why you felt you were being watched. Be mindful of the traps set by the enemy and pray to God for direction and guidance.

Angela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:45 pm

Not quite sure about what what traps to look out for, but I am praying for guidance. Thanks Angela.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top