Hi! I am new to this forum. Can anyone help with this dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi! I am new to this forum. Can anyone help with this dream?

Post by runner on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:22 pm

The background for this dream is I have been very despondent over my son's drug abuse. So that being said., The dream I had was I was picked up in a black limo. The man driving was dark skinned with dark hair. He said I was his first assignment. As I sat in the back of the car I noticed on the left side of the interior mud and dirt dripping from the ceiling. I pointed it out to the driver and asked if maybe the window had been left open? I sensed he was furious and in a rage. He said he needed to go to the Chevrolet building and check to see if he had any other assignments. We pulled in the garage of a very large building with many floors. The next scene is I am very high up in this office building in one of the rooms , pinned up near the ceiling.I know that the driver is coming to kill me and I start singing about the blood of Jesus. I heard a voice tell me I had better be very quiet or they will hear me. I respond"if ever there is a time to sing about the blood it is now!" all of a sudden i am unpinned and I fly over the office walls over to the elevator. I am in the elevator , but the evil man is messing with the buttons from the outside. I know he has supernautral ablity to do that. But i am able to escape.

Any in put would be wonderful. Thank you!

runner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I am new to this forum. Can anyone help with this dream?

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:59 pm

This sounds like a situation where the enemy is on assignment to attack you, but you will escape by pleading the blood of Jesus!!! AMEN!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top