Stairs... going down..

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Stairs... going down..

Post by I, A.M. on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:45 am

Is Jay Z a secular artist or a Christian artist? What is his statement of faith?

I, A.M.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stairs... going down..

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:25 pm

Great questions Iam! He is secular, I looked up his statement of faith...and its TOTALLY off base. He believes in ONE god for the whole world...that muslims and every other religion worship all ONE God. He also doesn't believe in Hell. Yikes! So sad for him.

He did seem like a positive influence in your dream though sister. Even though his faith base is totally off, in my opinion he has a more decent image to the young kids than some of the other secular rappers (doesn't mean he is a totally good role model, but some of the kids he portrays to dont have any good male role models). Also, he has retired from rapping at least twice in his career. He always comes back though to keep making more albums. Does any of this fit into anything in your life sister? Is there anyone in your life that seemed like a positive influence, that ended up not being that good for you in the long run?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top