Two Men Fall In A Hole

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Men Fall In A Hole

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:25 pm

I dreamed where I saw an old friend who I had not seen in 25 years fall into hole. This friend when I knew him was not saved and I do not know his current state. He was standing on paved surface and it caved in where he fell into the hole and it was full of water. This paved surface was the same material they use for a road. At first I was not going to help him because I thought it was all over for him. But I could hear him hollering. I went over there and tried to reach down with my hand to help him and could not reach him. Then I grabbed a rope that was plenty long and a little tangled up. It held me up a little bit but was able to get him out. Before that though I saw another young fella that goes to the same church as I do standing beside the hole. There was actually several holes now, that was there because they started caving in. When I saw this I was a little concerned that the ground would give out on me. It didn't. Anyway this young man was able to pull himself out because of his physical strength. IRL he is strong because he works out. His spiritual state I am not sure of, but without being harshly critical I would say his commitment level is a little low.

Any thoughts?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Men Fall In A Hole

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:39 pm

hi there.. i feel like its about interceding for him.. Does this guy go to church? the other person u saw in ur dream, do u think they might meet and become freinds?

either way this guy that fell into the hole is in trouble ( spiritually speaking) whenever i have dreams about someone falling into a pit or something, means they need help.. please pray for this person.. maybe try and speak to him?

just my thoughts...

blessings to u

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:53 pm

The two will probably not meet. One is in Florida and the other in South Dakota last I knew. That is my thought too, when someone from my past shows up in a dream, God is telling me to pray for them. Not only them too but others in my past. When I grew up most everyone I know were not Christians. I remember hearing of a testimony of a person who had a vision of Jesus. Jesus showed them all of their past friends and relatives and told them to pray for them all. Seemed like quite a task. But one prayer mixed with faith will accomplish what it needs too. So this dream is jogging my memory banks of others I knew and will lift them up in prayer. I need to make sure I do not just go through the motions but earnestly from the heart.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:51 pm

wow that minister's me too..
i was the same way.not everyone i use to know were Christians..even still at work etc..its good to pray for them...

God bless

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top