Searching for a Number

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Searching for a Number

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:01 am

Good morning, all -

This dream began with me sitting in a car (I think it was my own) along with someone else whom I do not know. I was going through a packet of papers that contained a list of numbers. The papers has other information on them, separated into columns, but what I was looking at was the left-most column that had rather large numbers listed. At first, I thought the numbers were in the hundred-thousands, but I eventually realized that they were in the millions.

The numbers were not listed in order.

I was paging through the list, looking to find a specific number (no, I don't remember what it was). I didn't feel frustrated or anything, but I was aware that finding the number this way probably wasn't going to happen. Then, I "clicked" on the top of the column of numbers (this was paper, remember), and the lists of information were instantly sorted numerically according to that column of numbers. With that done, I scanned the list and found the number that I was looking for by the end of the dream.

The theme seems to be that of bringing order and finding what I seek, wouldn't you think? Any other thoughts are welcome!

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Searching for a Number

Post by Shan on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:19 pm

Hi Mark,

I agree with you about the order of things and finding what you seek. I'm sure you've considered how this may relate to anything in your life right now. All I have to add is that it seems as if you finding what you are seeking is only a click away -- or is easier than it may seem at first.
I know you said you weren't frustrated with the first way you tried to find the number, but maybe the Lord is showing you that you will find what you are looking for one way or another, but there is a better way.

Hope this helps :)

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:57 am

Interesting thought, Shan. Thank you! :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top