A leader gets angry at me for not bringing to India what I am suppose to.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A leader gets angry at me for not bringing to India what I am suppose to.

Post by steadygaze on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:58 pm

Hi precious ones I am so glad to be able to wrote you from India about my dreams.
Dream

I was told by the leadership I was suppose to bring to India some food to and some cloths and other things. So I brought a Dove and and some cloths. Then when I am asked by leadership what I brought, I tell them I brought a Dove and some cloths then one person in the leadership gets mad at me and tells me I was to bring a chicken and some cloths and then as she is getting mad, a crow or black bird appears or something like that.

This was a weird dream because I woke up and could not go back to sleep at three in the morning.

Any insight.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A leader gets angry at me for not bringing to India what I am suppose to.

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Hi steadygaze! Hope all is well with you. I am just wondering, are you at all feeling like your not meeting someones expectations right now in your waking life???

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:51 am

Yes I am with my old church and it seems as if I am targeted by one of the leaders all though I think it is working itself out. I am misunderstood a lot and I was hoping that had passed with my old pastor and others and well it is still there so ut seems.

Please keep me in prayer for breakthrough in this or what is suppose to be done in and through my life in India will be unfulfilled.

Thanks

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:44 am

Steadygaze, how are you feeling right now in India? Do you have peace or fear?
Also, how did you feel about the crow?

Last edited by thewhiteshadow on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left out a thought.)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:50 pm

Just a thought here. A dove normally signifies the spirit. So with the dove being brought with clothes, could show that you were not only caring for the natural and practical needs but spiritual as well. The chicken could be a play on words and represents the leaders fear. Thus the leader being overly concerned about the natural provisions and not fully realizing the spiritual need of people. The crow or black bird appearing when they get angry, could represent the fruit of the dark side, when they got angry because they are not fully trusting on the Lord.

Luke 12:29And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.

30For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.

31But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.

32Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:01 pm

Ah, GreatFulServant! That's exactly where I was going with the meaning of the birds!

My thoughts were that of being covered with the Holy Spirit, which brings peace and comfort. The spiritual authorities over that region would be upset that you come covered as such, and not with a spirit of fear (also thought of a play on words with the chicken).

My hang-up was the crow, depending on her feelings. If negative, it could be just what you said. If positive, I thought it could possibly be along the lines of God's provision - as in, where Elijah was fed by ravens.

Good stuff. Now I really want to hear what Steadygaze's thought are!
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:10 pm

Thewhiteshadow I am very familiar with Elijah being fed by ravens, but never thought to tie that into this dream. But that is a very good point that you made about them. Will wait and see what thoughts come from Steadygaze.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:31 pm

steadygaze wrote:Yes I am with my old church and it seems as if I am targeted by one of the leaders all though I think it is working itself out. I am misunderstood a lot and I was hoping that had passed with my old pastor and others and well it is still there so ut seems.

Please keep me in prayer for breakthrough in this or what is suppose to be done in and through my life in India will be unfulfilled.

Thanks
I will surely be prayerful for you steadygaze!!! Bless you! praying

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:44 pm

I want to ask more about the leader who is sort of targeting you...is this leader more inclined more towards being natural minded most of the time, or spiritual minded?

Another extra thought steady~ In the dream you brought something that in the eyes of the world may seem like a smaller gift that what was expected of you (a chicken being larger in size...than a dove), but I find it interesting that a dove is used in the dream, because in my thoughts a dove represents the Holy Spirit! I find it interesting that the leader is disappointed in this gift, because from a spiritual standpoint a dove is a much greater gift than a chicken (which could possibly represent a natural provision). The scripture comes to mind right now...

Acts 3:6
Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.

I feel as if I should just encourage you that what you have brought with you is MORE than enough to meet the needs of the people Steadygaze! :hooray:

These are just my thoughts... Bless You I just went back and read the posts above mine, and realized some of my comments were similar to greatfulservants and white shadows. Please toss what doesnt fit.

Last edited by Daisy on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:04 pm

Greatful servant you hit it right on the head my friend. Thank you all for your input I am truly blessed.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:26 am

I am glad I could help. :glory: to Him

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top