Angels in my dreams and dream about mission with someone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angels in my dreams and dream about mission with someone

Post by kpadilla on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:30 am

I am a missionary student. Two years ago I had this dream:

An angel came to me (very bright and glowing) and I asked him what I should do and he said "Proclaim the Word until he returns." In the same dream another angel came, but he was not as bright, because he was covered with a mantle, but he told me the same thing, "Proclaim the Word until He returns."

One of my male friend's uncle also saw a dream, and we (his nephew and I) were married and living in Nepal spreading the Gospel, working as a missionary team.

Thanks...

kpadilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Angels in my dreams and dream about mission with someone

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:47 pm

What an awesome dream Kpadilla!!!! Is there a certain group of people that you feel super passionate about visiting or sharing the Word with? Also, can you describe the mantle that the 2nd angel was wearing?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kpadilla on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Thank you Daisy. Yes, I am so passionate about Asia, particularly Nepal and Pakistan.

Also the angel with the mantle was appearing very dull. The scene of him was dark and gray, and I could just see him faintly glowing under the mantle.

kpadilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:54 pm

I am trying to picture the mantle, Im not sure what you mean...a mantle over a fireplace mantle??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:55 pm

lol!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kpadilla on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:57 pm

No a mantle is a covering. It's just called a mantle on a fireplace because it hands over and covers the fireplaces, but the mantle I mean here is like a head covering... like he had a sheet over his head is what it looked like. In the Bible a mantle is referring to a piece of clothing like a coat. When Paul held Stephen's coat while he was being stoned that was his mantle.

kpadilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:00 pm

O I get it, is it like a cloak? lol! Im a little slow somtimes... :joking: What color was it? The word 'mantle' alone makes me think of Elisha and him receiving the mantle of a double portion anointing from the mantle of Elijah! Even though the angel appeared duller, I bet underneath the mantle he was even brighter!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kpadilla on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Yes you are exactly right! Everything was gray and dark so I didn't see any colors and I could barely see him. I could tell he was bright though, but just the mantle hid his brightness.

kpadilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Do you think this angel visiting you in the dream could mean a God is going to bless you with a double portion anointing to proclaim the Word until he returns?? These are just thoughts of mine, please toss them if they do not fit.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kpadilla on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:06 pm

Well one person had interpreted it for me but I wanted others opinions too, but he had told me that the bright angel meant I would witness to false Christians - name only, and that the angle with the mantle represented false religions like Hindu and Islam, and he did tell me that his mantel meant that I need an extra anointing to deal with these false religions so you are confirming what he had said.

kpadilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:07 pm

This is an awesome dream! WOW! Think about it, Angels visited mary and Joseph for the birth of something as awesome as Jesus! Even though they came through dreams, these were still a heavenly visitation confirming what their calling in life would be (Raising God's Holy SON!)! Maybe this is a confirming word for you to answer your call to go into the mission field like your heart desires! Has anyone been trying to discourage you from answering this call by chance? Or have your prayed for God to confirm this to you??

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:12 pm

Reading your last response confirmed what I was thinking, but didn't type earlier, which was this: 'We are living in very terrible times, and there is definitely a gross darkness upon the earth. The darkness is getting stronger and thicker, but the Word says in Isaiah that we SHALL arise...and GODS GLORY is going to be seen upon us in this time! We are surely living in a time where sin is getting darker, but Gods anointing and power are needed more than ever. I have NO doubt, that His ANOINTING, GOODNESS and GRACE is MUCH MUCH stronger than this darkness.'

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Please know that all my postings are just my thoughts, and if anything doesn't sit right or fit into your situation, please disregard.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kpadilla on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:16 pm

Actually my husband has been discouraging me from answering this call. It has been very upsetting, because this is what I know in my heart I am suppose to do, and also my neighbor has been discouraging me. I hadn't thought about the darkness in this way, and neither did the man who had interpreted it. I like your addition about how the earth is getting darker.

kpadilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:27 pm

Im so sorry for hearing others are discouraging this. I will be praying for you Kpadilla. I will pray that God will reveal and release you to this in His most perfect timing! I personally don't believe you will loose your reward by submitting to your husbands wishes. Sometimes this can be God's covering until the appointed time...and a confirmation when the heart changes that the timing is right. Just my thoughts....Bless You praying

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kpadilla on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:30 pm

Thank you so much sister. I appreciate so much your thoughts on this and your prayers. May you be blessed as well.

kpadilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:50 pm

you\\'re welcome! Im so glad to have hopefully helped...

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kpadilla on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:19 pm

Thank you so much :) You did. You confirmed some things for me and gave me new perspectives as well. Be blessed.

kpadilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Im so happy!!! :praiseg-d:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kpadilla on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:14 pm

kpadilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down