Lot of Magazines? Any ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lot of Magazines? Any ideas

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:33 am

Any clue what LOTS of magazines could symbolize in a dream??? I dreamt that my husbands work was FILLED with magazine racks with TONS of magazines all over them! Any help and thoughts appreciated thank you

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lot of Magazines? Any ideas

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:11 pm

hmm not too sure..i guess it would depend on what type of magazines?
and was it messy?
something to pray about...

maybe represents lots of work to do?
just my thoughts

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:02 pm

Well, no it wasnt messy at all. I seen a specific location that my husband would be relocating to (in the dream) for work. It had the location in the dream wrote on the outside of the building...this Location DOES exist in real life, but my husband doesnt work at this specific location right now. In the dream though, the outside of the building didnt look like his normal wholesale warehouse, it looked like it was in a strip mall like you would find a drs office or something...the windows were all glass and see through (not like real life), looking inside the BIG glass windows I could see TONS of Huge magazine racks (the kind at barnes and nobles, but maybe even longer) and there were just TONS and TONS of magazines as far as I could see in, and TONS of magazine racks. In the dream thats ALL this store was selling. IRL they sell A LOT more than magazines, so I know this is significant for something...Im just not sure what. This dream felt SO SUPER real! The magazines were all in good order, one next to each other on the racks nice and neat. I couldn't see what kind of magazines they were.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:19 pm

Daisy --

Magazine is one of those words that can be used in a number of different ways, besides the obvious.

Could it be that God is either at work making a large deposit in your husband, or that your husband is working on a project that will make a large deposit either toward the lost or the body of Christ?

If the dream is to be taken literal, then would wonder if he will somehow have a job change that would relate specifically to magazines.

Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:37 pm

Daisy -- can I ask what the location was that was written on the new work building?

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:44 pm

Thanks for stopping by rosebush! I appreciate your thoughts!

It said 'Lakeside Location'. The company that he works for has SEVERAL locations, and irl this location does exist. He actually used to work at this location when he first started out with this company. They do sell magazines, but also LOTS of other things too. He did just get promoted, but is now learning a different side of the business, a huge part that includes 'memberships'. I was thinking maybe the magazines needing a 'subcription' might symbolize him increasing the company with memberships. IRL he has had MANY job changes, but has settled in his heart that he is staying long term with this company, and is not planning on changing jobs anytime soon (but he will change jobs several times within the company as he continues to grow and get promoted) IRL any of his job changes has caused me anxiety, and has been a little unsettling, since I hate change. This has also been stressful on our finances in the past. Thankfully we are back on solid ground now...praise God. I think the anxiety in the dream, was about dealing with those feelings I am having now, since he just changed hours and stuff within the company. I could be wrong though...this is the direction I am thinking the meaning may be though. Any thoughts welcome...

Last edited by Daisy on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:47 pm

What really stood out to me in this were the magazines, and the weirdness of me looking through a camera or a video camera when I seen it. I have never seen that in my dreams before, looking through a camera. I feel the BIG glass window with all the mags were significant, cuz there were SO many, and the glass was so shiny and clear! I'm not sure what these significant things may mean in the context of the dream and what is going on in my waking life. Hmm...LAKESIDE...wonder what that may symbolize. He does NOT work at this location at this time. Maybe I am to rest, as you would on a lakeside.... lol! I am not so sure though. It means something... laugh

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:58 pm

This location is not far from our home. Maybe he will get another promotion in the future at this location! I am one who doesn't like change much, the fact that I am worried in the dream is not a surprising emotion for me lol! Any change in my life normally brings about this response. It was a very specific thing that this location was printed on the building, so most likely something will come to pass with him relocating to this one in the future. With the banker in the dream, and my husband shaking hands...I wonder if he will handle some of the financial ends of the business (within the same company, at this location) if this change comes about down the road. The magazines still throw me off though... lol! I am sure when it manifests, it will all make sense.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:20 pm

I have had dreams before where the lakeside or lake shore had to do with the threshing floor -- the place where our character is made known.

Time will tell...

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:23 am

interesting thoughts...thx I will pray about that.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top