Control~neighbor who contacts aliens

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Control~neighbor who contacts aliens

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:54 am

Beginning of dream starts out I go to meet a new neighbor. I walk into their yard to introduce myself. I shake hands with them and stepped in dog 'mess' in their yard. I go into their house to clean it off my shoes, and somehow it gets all over my toes too. UGH~Gross! Im a bit grossed out. Being in their home I can see how things are ran around there. The kids are left to themselves A LOT...the dad is ALWAYS busy working. Their step mom doesnt seem too attentive towards the kids. House is in ok order though. I felt sorry for the kids.

I had somebody with me, I can't remember who. I was sharing my thoughts with someone, a friend, but I cant remember seeing their face. We ended up going into THIS dad's work. I was trying to understand what it was that he did, some kind of engineering of sorts, but that was just a cover up or what he USED to do. I caught this dad talking in a really weird voice, and thought maybe he was mentally ill. Then I realized he was talking to an alien!!! Once I was in on the secret I understood why this man worked all the time. He was contacting these aliens, and was sort of in charge of communicating with them. Because of the TOP SECRETNESS of this job, the executives above him kept him on a VERY TIGHT leash. They actually were controlling him, and watching him like a hawk. He didn't have the freedom to do anything, including being with his kids. So me and whoever was with me, we knew what was going on...but we didn't want to be FOUND OUT by the executives or the aliens, or they would consume our lives too! We were sneaking all around the corridors, and trying to escape this dangerous place.

Somehow I got out of the building of this dad's work place/alien contact place, and ended back up in his house without him. His kids were there, and the real mom showed up, and kicked the step mom out. She said she had been given full custody of the children. She seemed REALLY REALLY MEAN!

End of dream ANY HELP APPRECIATED!!! thank you

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Control~neighbor who contacts aliens

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:16 am

in a sense it sounds likea real situation 2 sum extent, just perhaps hieghtened ,,altho these days anythings possable, nerd ,, u may meet sumone soon whos got sum of these issues, what ,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 D,,will probly stay in ma chair,, flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:05 pm

dreamster wrote:in a sense it sounds likea real situation 2 sum extent, just perhaps hieghtened ,,altho these days anythings possable, nerd ,, u may meet sumone soon whos got sum of these issues, what ,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 D,,will probly stay in ma chair,, flower
I agree! Thanks d

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:33 pm

deal, happy dance

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Yeah, I hope I dont meet anyone who actually thinks they talk to aliens though... lol! That would be scary... what

I do think its more of a dream of something that is a real situation that has been exaggerated in the dream.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:44 pm

nerd the alien kood be a demonik source, nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:53 pm

I know...my thoughts exactly. Dont want to meet any weirdo's...I will pray against this for sure! I am normally a keep to myself kind of girl. But man, let me tell you lately weird people have been approaching me in public lately. Please pray for Gods protection on me...

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:25 am

ohh my,, um any prayers needed ,,i call on da big guns solutions, ,,,,,,,,, D in his prayer kloset,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:04 pm

thx d! Flower Power

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:43 pm

Aliens are demonic spirits, some people believe that aliens are real beings from another planet and regularly have conversations with them. This dream may be literal.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top