About to Explain

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About to Explain

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:00 pm

Hello, all -

The meaning of this dream seems obvious to me, but I'm going to post it anyway. :)

I had this dream today. And, actually, it was two dreams with a quick break in between where I woke up and looked at the alarm clock. The dreams were simple and were pretty much the same:

In the dreams, I had asked this unknown man something. I cannot remember what he looked like. It was never known what, exactly, I was asking him. There were other people moving about around us - the scene was rather busy. The man was about to respond with an explanation of why...and I awoke from each dream before either one of us spoke.

I felt pretty good in both dreams. I also felt that I would be satisfied by whatever he said.

I can't remember when I did this, but either before I went to bed or during the break between dreams, I remember saying to God, "I know that your thoughts and ways are not my own, but please let me understand you more."

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About to Explain

Post by happiness80 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Hi whiteshadow,

I wonder, is there something you are struggling with at the moment. It seems like maybe (and these are my own thoughts) you are waiting for an answer to something? The scripture that came to my mind is Romans 8:28.

If it doesnt reasonate toss it :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Hi, Happiness -

I'm actually a bit fixated on the meaning of 11:11 and why I've seen at certain periods in my life. I'm talking about excessive amounts, and not really looking for it. It's come up again, recently.

That, and there's a few things I'm waiting for answers on. Some aren't constant struggles, but they are things that pop up from time to time that concern me.

Thanks for the thoughts and the scripture. Good stuff.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:32 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top