Dream of an Indecisive person.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of an Indecisive person.

Post by Lantisz on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:45 am

Hi there.. I am just new in this forum, and I really do believe that it is mot an accident that I am here now, because God lead me to this.. God has been really faithful in making me grow in the ministry and serve Him by discipling other students imparting them Leadership and to have Faith in God.
I just want to share the dream of one of God's anointed in our church. She had received the power of dreaming, and God's revelation through her had become a great help not only to people but to the plans of God on the church.
Her dream is:
Setting: a beach full of rocks; an aisle above a brown flat rock with 3 rooms on each side with equal partitions, the said rooms where literally open, and the only thing that divided each room are a piece of white linen.
Objects on the dream: room, aisle, rock, crystal clear water, white cloth partition
Person: A pastor together with his wife; the dreamer, and me (i am a guy by the way)
Dream:
The dreamer said the first scene happened when she was circling around the rocky place finding a nice spot where she can take a bath and submerged fully on the waters.. After strolling for a while, she came to a spot where the water was really crystal clear. She even describe that the water is too clear even the bright blue skies' reflection can be seen. She submerged herself into the water and by then, she transferred and found herself on the next scene wherein she was atop of browny flat rock where there is an aisle in the center and a huge platform of rock at the end. There are 3 rooms on each side of the aisle, if to describe the rooms are really wide open that the only object that seperate it is a whits linen or cloth. The dreamer said that she was changing and transferring from one room to another. She simply sees all of the things outside even on the end part of the aisle and on the platform where there stood our senior pastor and his wife. On the other corner of the platform there stood a silhouette of myself (but she knows that I am the one on her dream) looking indecisive. The whole dream ended when the dreamer heard about a voice saying "the service will now start".

I was really asking God's revelations including my calling in my life.. I really don't know what is God's impression but God simply lead our dreamer on Isaiah 25..
Be expectant of God's answers through you as his instrument. Till next time, God bless you!

Lantisz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of an Indecisive person.

Post by Lantisz on Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:03 pm

The dream really alarmed me a lot.. because I was really a confirmation from God if He really calls me to go into full time ministry.. I was really indecisive because I also want to pursue my profession..
Can you please help me guys? Thanks! I know God is going to use you to interpret this dream..

Lantisz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lantisz on Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:00 pm

bump.. have to delete this post anyway.. XD

Lantisz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:25 pm

Sponsored content