[b]Urgent Inerpretation needed![/b]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[b]Urgent Inerpretation needed![/b]

Post by hdejager on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:30 am

Hi all, I really need help with this interpretation if anyone can help I would really appreciate it...

Last night I dreamt a dream that is now constantly bugging me. It is a snake dream, I have had a snake dream before and know them to be warnings that should not be taken lightly.

I dreamt I was descending cement stairs in an overgrown forest, there were people behind me although I did not see a face or hear a voice. As we were descending the stairs I saw a snake, (in my dream I felt the snake to be big and fat although when I think about it now it was not big at all, although in the dream it I thought it was). I saw it clearly, glistening pitch black with black eyes and I knew it to be poisonous. I told everyone to stand still as I know snakes do not usually strike if not threatened. Someone behind me did move and the snake leapt forward, everyone got away unharmed and the snake sailed away. Only my brother and I were left, we were talking when I dropped something, it landed on the stair below, I think it was a cork from a wine bottle or lip-ice. When I bent to pick it up, I saw the snake on that stair coiled up in a dark corner. As my mind was telling me not to move my body lurched back and turned my back on the snake, as soon as I lurched back, the snake flew towards me, my brother grabbed a big stick and hit the snake away just before it reached my back or shoulders.
This is troubling me, my husband and I have prayed about it and against it, an interpretation would help a lot!

hdejager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [b]Urgent Inerpretation needed![/b]

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:56 pm

The good thing is that your brother protected you. Is your brother an example in word or deed in your Christian life. Maybe you have accepted something he says or does as a standard in your life and now your turning away from it. (the descending steps). Does dropping the cork from the wine bottle or lip ice mean anything to you? I ask that because when you dropped it, it you got into trouble with the snake. Dropping it and picking it up again could represent laying down a weight or sin and going back to it.

Hebrews 12:1Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, (maybe your brother) let us lay aside every weight, and the sin (the cork) which doth so easily beset us, (the snake striking at you) and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, (ascending up the stairs not down the stairs.)

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:26 pm

Hello, hdejager -

If you haven't taken a look at Mia's page that's specifically about snakes in dreams, you may want to do so.

http://www.miasherwood.com/dream_symbols_snakes.html

Hope this helps,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top