Watching actors act out a movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Watching actors act out a movie

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:43 am

I was watching some actors act out a movie/show. The were at the bottom of these stairs, getting christmas decorations out of the storage door at the end of the steps (storage was under the stairs). I remember the girl saying, 'I dont want to travel for the holidays...I want to stay home, I like to be home for the holidays.' The husband was trying to convince her to travel with him for his work. They carried some stuff up the stairs, and then the girl made a howling noise, almost like a wolf. I thought to myself, this is some bad or cheesy acting. But I had the thought that even though that part was silly, that the girl was doing exactly what the directors wanted her to do! lol!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watching actors act out a movie

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:06 pm

This one is kind of humorous! This year instead of staying home we went away for the holiday! We went to GREAT WOLF LODGE (explains the actor howling like a wolf lol! ), a indoor family water park...almost the whole family went. I was sort of dreading the drive, and thought it would be sort of exhausting chasing the kids around the whole time in the water. I was happily surprised! This was the BEST family outing we have EVER experienced!!! We also had our tree up and decorated before we left too.... lol!

I dont really understand why I dreamed of actors acting it out though...that was my first dream like that... Scratch Chin

Any thoughts?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top