2nd repost: blue hooded evil spirits.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2nd repost: blue hooded evil spirits.

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:45 pm

Hi all,

I need confirmation - particularly about whether this is for me individually (which I believe it is not) or whether it is a call to pray for my local area (which I believe it is) Now that I have prayed and called on some others to join me, I want to ask for confirmation of what I thought this was... I will continue to pray, but for now, it has now become a learning about dreams exercise for me.

Ok... so I dreamed that I was going up the stairs to the local train station. (At this station, you go upstairs, buy a ticket and then walk over the top of the railway line and back down a ramp to the platform where the train comes in) This time however, the stairs to go up were crowded and no-one was moving. There was an announcement and then the information was passed down the crowd that the train that was sitting beside the stairs was going to open its left hand doors and the people on the stairs could climb over the railing and get on... the train was going to go to St Leonards station for free... the train was somehow diminished... like they thought they would be lucky to have anyone take them up on the offer.

A man ahead of me jumped over the railing and into the open door - and I followed. I wanted to go further than that, but St Leonards is on the way.

I was then flying I think... (I don't recall actually seeing inside the train) I didn't have any sensation of flying however.

I could see on the other side of the train. On the platform and in a single line up the ramp (they had gotten off the train and were leaving the station) were figures in dark blue hooded coats. The thought occurred to me that they were not blocking traffic, people could have walked down the ramp because they were all single file. But I knew that no-one wanted to be near them. They were silent, disciplined as if they were an army that was awaiting orders to move forward or something. They had come from Picton.

Dream ends.

Now, I looked up Picton online later. The headline on one of the first [tourism] sites came up "haunted Picton, Paranormal, do you believe?" I looked up "Blue" in Mia's dictionary, and it said "Ministry, sadness, spiritual" It occurred to me that it was "dark" blue... the beings were spirit, but dark spirit. I also looked up Saint Leonard, (because I felt that Picton was there as confirmation that the beings were spirit... and so I wondered if the other town would also be significant) He was the patron saint of prisoners... it was said that people called on him and their chains broke off in their hands... he was a noble who asked the King for the privelege of pardoning prisoners and was given it.

I think that's it. I have prayed and denied them entry to our area... it occurred to me that they had not passed through the ticket turnstiles... so I visualised myself there, saying you shall not pass. I asked for a wind from the Holy Spirit to blow them away.

Any thoughts?

Thanks, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd repost: blue hooded evil spirits.

Post by butterfly on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:31 pm

Thanks for sharing your dream. I have had blue evil spirits bothering me.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:40 pm

Jesus, I pray for Butterfly, this isn't funny at all... these are unfeeling, unblinking, cold and quiet spirits, I know they are strong too. But you have shown me that you are stronger! You have shown us the angels that stand guard in our area, and you have shown me how they rallied to my side when I was confronting this army in the spirit realm... I also saw myself get more of the stature I bear in your name in the heavenly realms while I prayed... Best of all, You came yourself, with a gentle breeze and blew them all away. I ask that you cleanse the area around Butterfly as you did for me, I ask that the spirits go tumbling away like a dead tumbleweed.

Butterfly, I will give you the advice that my mentor gave to me, get some oil and annoint your hands with it, pray and annoint every place where you lay your hands. I annointed my forehead, my lips, my heart as well... I just used olive oil from the kitchen. I annointed my family too. The spirits were not bothering me personally, it was my area... but they went, and I have not dreamed of them again.

Blessings to you xx

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Habakkuk on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:09 am

This reminds me of a dream I had a couple of years ago. It was dark and there was a man from whom I could only see the head. He was bald, his skin was blue and his ears were – I think – pointy. For some reason I started to talk with him, and the talk was actually very pleasant. He was intelligent and polite and I really enjoyed the conversation. Still, there was his blue skin. This is why I asked him to proclaim that Jesus is the son of God. I also told him to leave in Jesus’ name if he should not be willing to proclaim this. All of a sudden I felt a rush of energy going through me. The being showed a sad face, turned away and slowly started to leave. Before he left he looked back over his shoulder though and revealed a set of razor sharp teeth. Then he left without a word.

I am still not sure what to think of this dream, because the creature reminded me of the mascot of a Metal band with whose music I grew up with. I cannot remember a single depiction of this mascot with it having blue skin though.

All I know is that my memory of this dream feels creepy since the being had not even tried to threaten me until it was forced to leave. He was simply nice and polite!

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Hi Habakkuk,

This is an amazing dream and a great insight!

This makes me think about how hard it is to give up the things of the world that I thought were innocent or at least neutral... things that i thought I was in control of and were not harmful... they didn't appear to have any hold on me until I decided to give them up... until I decided that friendship with the world was enmity towards God and began to put those things aside. That is when I realised they had hooks and teeth.

Bless you for sharing this dream, it is good to have an insight into what is going on in the spiritual realm. I am fighting this battle with a seemingly innocuous foe at the moment... this has been good to see. Thanks!

Grace and peace to you... Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Habakkuk on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:33 pm

Thanks! :)

Still, you seem to imply that this might have been a warning about this Metal band. I do not outrule this, but back then I had the suspicion that was trying to talk me into following freely. For quite a while I entertained the thought that he wanted me for something big, but today I am more suspicious of the possibility that his attack, if it was such an attack, tried to boost my vanity or some other negative character trait. I mean, a demon trying the "nice route", just because the devil thinks you are important... That is something that can easily boost a believer's vanity, even if the immediate attack should fail.

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:20 pm

Actually Habakkuk, I answered that from purely what it said to me... reading your dream spoke to me personally. I'm sorry!

I'm not good at interpreting... and i should have said that... I was really just saying what it spoke to me.

Having said that: I didn't really feel it was a warning about the band, because in reading it, I felt that the metal band [I don't know what band, I did assume it was not Christian music, and I personally have become very choosy about the music I will listen to and the things I will watch/read... but beyond that have no axe to grind about metal music as such] was a past "love" of yours [you said you grew up with it] and I therefore took the dream to be a more general revealing of the spiritual realm in the ordinary things that we take for granted... using a symbol that meant something to you in the past... a more general warning I guess that the things of the world are dangerous.

I assumed a lot and I guess that I didn't take the usual care/caution I would take when "interpreting" another persons dream, possibly because it wasn't listed as a dream for interpretation, and because it spoke to me personally... and it felt more like a conversation... Please discard what doesn't fit!!

I'm not sure what you meant by "following freely" but if by that you meant the dream was inviting you to follow God freely, then I think that is a beautiful outcome of the dream... you did tell the blue man to leave - and he obeyed - and while he bared his teeth, he didn't bite you... I really like that.

I agree that it would be probable for Satan to try to boost your vanity or something negative like that, if he can do that to us, he will. And if he succeeds, then he doesn't have to actually "attack" us at all. We will destroy our own witness.

Thanks again for sharing, it is great having you here and sharing with you!

Blessings to you, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Habakkuk on Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:35 am

I do not believe that it was about this band either, but I got estranged a bit from it anyway. I still appreciate it on a purely artistic level, but I listen to it differently, IF at all. Now that I think about it, I rarely listen to it anymore. I mean, it is not as if I was intentionally trying to stay away from it, but it has lost a lot of its appeal to me. Most songs are simply too negative, and frankly, no matter how talented a band is, I don't need music that drags me down. :)

I could, however, imagine that the band, or somebody close to the band who designed the mascot, might also have been attacked or influenced by the same, or a similar being. Either that, or it was just a random dream from my part, although I doubt this.

And yeah, concerning the "vanity" element...
I strongly suspect that the devil is clever enough to always have a second plan like with the vanity thing. I mean, I am sure that he prefers major victories where the person gives in to him, but a minor victory (boosting a person's vanity) is still better than nothing.

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top