Flying dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flying dream

Post by Hopeful on Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:19 am

A few months ago, I was up praying to the Lord about my life I told him I wanted to have a family I wanted to have children. I really poured out my heart to him and went back to sleep, as I was going off I heard someone say to me come with me fly with me. I was then lifted up and I was at an airport coming back home I was in a store looking for health products like almond milk. I was dressed in a suit as though I did a presentation. I went on to the plane and landed in my country, it was as though I was seeing everyone but they never saw me I was being picked up by someone, they were using my car to pick me up it was a new white SUV. I then entered the vehicle and saw the person that picked me up. Strangely enough I was married to him. He was comin from work. We stopped for a while and spent time alone together, then I was at my home It was very strange because I was not aware that I was married and had children when I went into the kitchen I saw two boys coming into the kitchen they were dressed and eating some snack, then a young girl ran down the stairs towards me she shouted out "mommy!" and hugged I was taken a back because I do not have any children. I also had a helper and a gardener. But this is not my life now. I am told that I have to do surgery and remove my one of my ovaries I was just telling the Lord that I wanted to have my own children. Is he showing me that I will have my own. My doctor currently have under treatment that may prevent me from doing surgery. Is God showing me my family. Or is it wishful thinking.

:thankyou:

Hopeful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Flying dream

Post by butterfly on Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:12 am

Only God knows that answer Hopeful. You can ask God to confirm to you if that dream is from him flower

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela on Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:24 am

I was like you, I couldn't have kids and I used the scriptures to remind God of all the people in the bible who was like me. (Sarah abraham's wife, Samuels mom and Sampson's mom, even John's mom elizabeth) it is very helpful to remind God of his word while praying. Well on night after I was praying I feel asleep and had a dream that God was performing surgery on my female organs. When I opened my eyes I was in heaven and a light was so bright I could hardly open my eyes. There were angels around me in the operating room all dressed in pure white. And whom I felt to be Jesus at the head of the table. When I opened my eyes one of the angels replied she's awake as if he was surprised. Then Jesus stretched forth his hand and touched my forehead. And I feel asleep again. One month later I found out I was pregnant after being told ten years in a row I couldn't have kids. By the way the angel acted as though he was surprised I woke up because I believe the surgery was being performed in heaven. Now concerning your dream I believe God is showing you that you will have a husband and children and that you probably will be some type of professional or traveling evangelist. In reference to the plane and airport. I believe he wants to set some things in order first concerning maybe your career or ministry. The children are coming. I feel that strongly in my spirit. I am pastoring now a church that I founded and God did not allow me to have children until after my ministry and career was birthed.

Angela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela on Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:27 am

Let me know what you think? I believe God is now using me to prophetically interpret dreams. I have been used in other areas of prophecy but now I feel he is going to develop this area of my ministry.

Angela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopeful on Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:15 am

Thanks I just wanted someone to agree with me. I had two more dreams before this one. The first I was sitting in a room and a rat came out of the room I threw an arrow after it and it made a loud scream and died. Then I heard someone say I HAVE TAKEN DISEASE AND SICKNESS FROM YOU. Then next one I was taken somewhere and someone said to me you will have 3 children he told me their purpose and I know their names too. Sometimes I wonder if I am real you know considering the circumstances. I was not told I would not have children I would still have one ovary but the Lord said he took sickness from me. So I have to keep believing. Thats where I really struggle, please pray for me in that way.

Hopeful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela on Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:27 am

They wanted to do surgery on me too. And also wanted me to take clomid a fertility drug which I tried and then stopped. After which I began to seek the face of God. Then I began to get confirmation after confirmation from different people being used by the gift of prophecy. I believe the rat represented the spirit of infirmity and that you have defeated that spirit. Now you have to defeat the spirit of doubt. Because God is able and he states in his word that he will give us the desires of our heart. Concerning the third dream since we all have purpose we can't be born before or after our time. Just wait for the time when God will fufill the dream. The bible states that in the last days you will have dreams and visions and I will pour my spirit out on all flesh in those days and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. I believe prophesy in this particular text of scripture means declare and speak things into existence. Don't take done to doubt by not believing you keep confessing the promise of God. God is not a man that he should lie.

Angela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopeful on Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:57 am

Thank you so much. This is very encouraging

Hopeful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:07 pm

Sponsored content