Waiting to get married at Fire Station

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Waiting to get married at Fire Station

Post by BlackButterfly on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:44 am

I had this very strange dream where I was patiently waiting to get married. My future husband worked at a Fire Station and I was waiting outside of the Fire Station for him to retire. The weird thing is that I was so patient and at peace even though I had no idea when he was going to retire.

Can someone help me understand what this could possible mean. Its quite perplexing.

P

BlackButterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting to get married at Fire Station

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:44 pm

Im not sure Blackbutterfly...it is perplexing. Im super curious on this one too! Im interested to see what comments you get. Sometimes dreams are exaggerated. The fact that you were waiting outside for him to retire would make me think this part is exaggerated. But, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you had such a patience and peace about it! I'm assuming you are waiting for a Godly man right now. Do you feel this peace and patience at this moment? Also, Retirement makes me think of a time of rest/enjoyment/freedom. These are just my thoughts, please pray on them and toss whatever doesn't fit...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:12 pm

Going along with what Daisy said... If you are presently waiting for a Godly man, the Lord could very well be showing you that this person has important work that He's using him to accomplish, but that eventually he'll be released from that and be made available to you.

I was thinking of Jude 23 - "...save others by snatching them from the fire..."

Like Daisy said, it's great that you had patience here.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:21 pm

luv your post mark!!! Makes sense about the important work!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackButterfly on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:56 am

Wow. Thanks so much Daisy and Mark. Your postings really helped to bring some clarity. I would have never thought of what you posted and it really makes a lot of sense. I am definitely waiting on a Godly man and I believe I met him at church one Sunday 2 months ago. We greeted each other with a hug that simply stopped time. It was the most scariest thing to me because I did not expect it. I knew the instant connection felt was the Holy Spirit telliing us that we were God's choice for each other. But as always the devil began to put doubts in my mind. Its been over two months since we greeted at
church and I have not seen him since. He never returned.

I casually inquired about him and learned that he has a very demanding job that causes him to have to travel a lot but that he was going to join the church. By the way, he is a pastor.

Daisy I am still being patient and still at peace because I know in my heart that he is the one. I have been praying and fasting most of last week and asking God for confirmation. Then I opened my email this morning to learn that I had received responses to my posting on this dream. As I read your postings, the tears won't stop flowing from my eyes. God has once again showed up in his awesome and mysterious power to confirm through your responses what I've been seeking to know.

I will keep you posted on when this gentleman is released to be available to me. We serve an awesome and mighty God. Amen

BlackButterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:27 am

woo hoo :praiseg-d: Blackbutterfly!!! Looking forward to your update!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top