6 Part Dream: Evil & The Red Light-The Steering Wheel-Praising God Through The Change-Passing By- A game of Racket Ball-Demon Possed Body-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 Part Dream: Evil & The Red Light-The Steering Wheel-Praising God Through The Change-Passing By- A game of Racket Ball-Demon Possed Body-

Post by YoursInHealth on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Part 1 of Part 6 of my dream: I dreamed that I was in my room inside of a small apartment and I was talking to an associate of mine on the phone. We were having small talk, then all of a sudden I noticed through the peep hole of my door, that these 2 evil women were strolling the hallways of the apartment. The 2 women were trying to advertise something. I looked to my left where I noticed the alarm was on; it was showing a Red Light. I looked to my right and seen the door was cracked and this lady of color tried to ease her hand in the door, and so I closed the door on her hand trying to keep her out. The woman of color pulled her hand out so I could stop slamming it in the door, then she tried to slide something under the door but I kept that out too. The woman finally walked away, for I watched her through the peep hole of the door. While watching her leave I seen the other woman pacing up and down the hall way, they were mad at me because I didn't let them in; they finally went away.

YoursInHealth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 6 Part Dream: Evil & The Red Light-The Steering Wheel-Praising God Through The Change-Passing By- A game of Racket Ball-Demon Possed Body-

Post by YoursInHealth on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:17 am

Part 2 of Part 6 of my dream: I dreamed I seen a car that had to get fixed. I dreamed this car had to get a steering wheel in the center of the car where the radio goes( next to the steering wheel that is already there. The parts of this steering wheel looked used but the guy who put it on did his best to make it look brand new without the dents, scratches, & roughness; the car was white.
Part 3 of Part 6 of my dream: I dreamed I was in church way up front praising God and there was a lot of people sitting down while I was up singing and dancing. While I was at church praising I noticed the area where the pastor stand and the choir sings was different;it was renovated (an addition was added on so that the platform was leveled out and I seen the pastor in the center of it all (I drew a picture of it all). Then my dream shown me the security guy at the church. It was
shown to me that he has amazing talent with the piano, but he has a drug problem.
I also seen this lady at my church who is the wife of one of our deacons trying to
hide her face with glasses because she was being abused; she had black eyes and my dream also revealed she kept praising God through it all. Later in the dream, as I got up from my seat to go
down to the main floor of the church, I looked around and noticed the church has grown. As I
continued to walk towards the stairs so I could go on the main level, reaching the bottom stair turning to my rt, I noticed this group of men in the basement of the church sitting at a round table with a white plastic table cloth smoking cigars/cigarettes and so I said to them, "no smoking in the church " and one of the men replied by saying, "OK". I continued to walk and as I continued to walk I seen signs of no smoking towards the exit of the church which we call a "Memorial Hall". Approaching the exit near the back of the Memorial Hall, I seen this man waiting on his wife as he stood by watching her wardrobe of clothes; I walked through her clothes for she was a Singer. Then turning around to my right was a beautiful wedding dress lying on the floor stuffed with all sorts of beautiful expensive flowers with names of the flowers I couldn't even pronounce, for I tried to pronounce it, but I just couldn't make it out. I then, took the pins off of the flowers and put them away so I could use them later to pin some flowers on the dresses or suits of others. The flowers had long beautiful steams.
Note: through my whole lower level experience, there was a presence of a familiar lady I know
but I was unsure who she was. The unknown lady wanted to buy my niece and daughter some new shoes and out of nowhere my daughter and niece appeared and my daughter said, "I want new shoes" as she spun around in the church hall way.

YoursInHealth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 6 Part Dream: Evil & The Red Light-The Steering Wheel-Praising God Through The Change-Passing By- A game of Racket Ball-Demon Possed Body-

Post by YoursInHealth on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:35 am

Part 4 of Part 6 of my dream: I was walking down some stairs with a bunch of people who were drinking and leaving an event. We got stopped by a police woman at a gate because she had to check us inorder for us to pass through.
Part 5 of Part 6 of my dream: I was playing racketball with two people (1 lady and 1 man) We played two games and the first game was alot of fun; the ball was going everywhere...we played with a big ball. The second time we played, it was with a smaller ball and the game was kinda boring because we couldn't keep the ball going back and forth, then we tried both balls at the same time but the game got ridiculous so we stop playing and I started to rub the lady's foot and while I was rubbing her foot, I was checking her toes because it looked like she had fungus on some of her toe nails. The guy who played with us stood off to the side to watch me rub her foot while he relaxed.
Part 6 of Part 6 of my dream happy dance I dreamed I seen demons possed my sisters body. They made her body possed with demons, for every word I said to her she kept disagreeing with me.

YoursInHealth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top