I was under the sea.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I was under the sea.

Post by shany on Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:38 pm

The parts of my dream I remember was a blue whale or a humpback whale swimming in the ocean. I don't know if I was standing on the water or hovering above or if I was in a bout or something. I was just watching this whale swim in the ocean. Then suddenly I was under the ocean standing up looking up. I was drowning or anything. Its was like i was able to breathe underwater. And as I was standing under the water I saw a crab swam above my head. A scuba diver came and took the crab and shook it violently under the water. I don't know if it was the scuba diver intention was to throw the crab on me but it landed on me. I started freaking out while I was watching the crab fall on me. It gently rested on my lower back. I literally felt the crab in the natural rest on my back. I even touched my back.

What does this mean?

shany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was under the sea.

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:28 pm

I'm not an interpreter sorry but often when I dream of being underwater it's during a time when I feel overwhelmed by life's circumstances, your still breathing but there's a lot of pressure (at least that's how I felt). Do you feel this way in your life at the moment? Also, I think it's significant that your back is emphasized, do you have back problems? or perhaps something on your past that could be affecting your life at the moment? Just thoughts... God bless you with revelation.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shany on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:29 pm

Well I do have a weak lower back. The doctor said I have sciatica in my lower back. A few days ago I laid hands on myself and ask the Lord to strengthen my back.
While I was in the water in my dream there was no pressure it was like normal for me. It was like breathing air. I only freaked out because I was afraid the crab would fall on me. It didn't do me anything but rested on my back. The exact spot where I need healing.

Concerning work I'm a secretary at a church and its surprisingly exhausting. Personal life I feel like I'm failing at raising my kids properly.

shany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum