3 Crocodiles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 Crocodiles

Post by Serenitylova on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:44 pm

I had a dream that me and my cousin Eddie lived together in a 2 bedroom apartment. He was studying for a huge test and our family came over and he said they had to leave at 5:45pm. I was about to go off but I asked him to meet me in the hall so we could talk. I told him they didn't have to leave. In the back of the apartment, it was a swamp/pond with 3 crocodiles in it. A white guy had a group of people in the swamp and they were going to take a dive in the swamp to look around in it. When they all went below, one of the crocs looked at the others and they all went down too. I went back in the apt and they all came in later. They were taking their equipment off and the leader told me he wanted me to take a dive and go all the way down. I was terrified but I had to do it because the leader asked. So I went to get the head gear but the light on it had a shortage and was hardly working and the swamp was really dirty, it was getting dark, and the crocs were in there as well. I was terrified and wanted to get out of doing this but I knew I had to because the leader asked and then I woke up.

Serenitylova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 Crocodiles

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:52 pm

Hi serinitylova! Is there ANYTHING at all that you are feeling pressured into doing, and feel like its TOO late to back out of? Something your afraid of? These are just my thoughts...please pray on what I have asked and toss it if its not a fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:55 pm

I like what Daisy has suggested, here.

I also wonder if it could be spun another way: Do you feel called by God to do something that you're just as afraid to do? Something that you know you must do because of the One who called you to it, but all around you see things in the natural that cause you to hesitate?

How did you feel about the leader in the dream? Did he seem good or evil? Did you feel that you should trust him?

Just a few questions...
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:03 pm

Great thoughts Mark!!! Flower Power

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenitylova on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:24 pm

Wow!!! Im just seeing your comments and Im in tears because youre so right Mark. I know the Lord has called me to lead worship at my church but all around Ithe praise team and church, I see things that are not right and quesion God why he has called me to this church. Ive tried to leave and tried to convince myself that HE didnt call me to that position. Thank you so much Mark and Daisy, even though its almost a year later.

Serenitylova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top