Rapture dream! Need help interpreting!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rapture dream! Need help interpreting!

Post by aaguilera on Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:13 pm

Hello everyone! Dreams are a big part of my life... the Lord has given me the gift of being a Seer. I have yet to really understand what that means, but my dreams are so vivid that I believe the Lord in His goodness has gifted me with it. At 4 in the morning, on November 1st 2011, I had this dream/vision/experience.

In the dream, my mom took me to a Dance store… I was interested in Ballet in my dream for some reason, so I walked in standing upright and looked around in awe, as if impressed with what I saw. There was a lady in there who I knew was a ballet teacher, and her look spoke something like “She looks like a ballerina”. I suddenly needed to go to the restroom, so I went. Once in, I relieved myself but I was also on my period and took a long time trying to clean myself. The blood was very noticeable in my dream.

Outside of my stall, two young men were discussing the book (or movie, not really sure) of The Pilgrims Progress. One of them was criticizing the book, while the other man was defending it. As I exited the stall, the Defender (that’s what I’ll call him) looked at me and asked me, “What do you think about the book?” He had dark hair… that is all I recall. I began to give my take on the book and defended it as well. The Criticizer did not want to believe me, and he handed a paper to me. On the paper it said something about a Festival that was happening the next day because supposedly it was going to be the “End of the World”.

Suddenly, in my mind I saw a freeway, and a yellow Volkswagen stood out to me. The driver and the passengers suddenly disappeared and the car went out of control and ran into other cars. People were confused because a lot of drivers were disappearing before their eyes. It all happened in a split second. When I came back to where I was, I felt myself falling forwards towards the ground. The Defender suddenly grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up wards! My eyes were closed but I knew that the Rapture was happening. I felt as if I was on a rollercoaster ride, but I was not afraid… more like thrilled! As I got nearer to the Light(Heaven) I felt like the Holy Spirit told me “Do not look towards the left nor the right, keep looking at Him (God). At that moment, I woke up.. and I was trembling. I have never trembled coming out of a dream before… but it was not a frightening trembling, I was just shaken to the core.

I have already asked the Lord to give me the interpretation, but I'd like to see what you all have to say as well! God bless you! :)

aaguilera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rapture dream! Need help interpreting!

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:47 pm

I really feel the entire purpose of this dream was to give you this message about not looking to the right or to the left...to keep your eyes fixed on the Lord because He is coming quickly and will not delay! We need to continue being diligent in our service for the Lord..(That's something He's been telling me personally)
I pray the Lord provides full revelation soon!
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aaguilera on Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Thank you so much Daph! :)

I feel the same thing! I know the Lord is faithful and will reveal the complete interpretation :).
God bless you!

aaguilera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top