Handsome Doctor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Handsome Doctor

Post by sunshinelove on Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:02 am

I walked into an office like setting. My excoworker told me to make sure I talk with a particular guy in the office. She was trying to hook us up. I was selling some health drinks. It seemed like I worked there. People in the front office were asking me did I want to go drag racing with them. I told them no because it's too dangerous. Most of them left and a few stayed behind fixing their lunches. There was a side area with 4 doctors. Three of the doctors walked out but the other doctor stayed behind. He was in his 20s & very handsome. He seemed to be waiting for me to come talk to him. This is the guy my excoworker told me to go and talk to. I didn't talk to him because I was too shy.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handsome Doctor

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:07 pm

sunshinelove wrote:I walked into an office like setting. My excoworker told me to make sure I talk with a particular guy in the office. She was trying to hook us up. I was selling some health drinks. It seemed like I worked there. People in the front office were asking me did I want to go drag racing with them. I told them no because it's too dangerous. Most of them left and a few stayed behind fixing their lunches. There was a side area with 4 doctors. Three of the doctors walked out but the other doctor stayed behind. He was in his 20s & very handsome. He seemed to be waiting for me to come talk to him. This is the guy my excoworker told me to go and talk to. I didn't talk to him because I was too shy.

I wonder if there's someone in particular (that's handsome) you may be too shy to talk to?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top