predatory bird killing small animals

View previous topic View next topic Go down

predatory bird killing small animals

Post by Ruth on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:37 am

I want my flying dream back!

Last night I dreamed there was a clump of trees with a small platform on it. I saw a pileated woodpecker (which I love!) land on the tree. I was happy but the next thing - I heard a noise of a distressed bird. I looked over and the woodpecker sort of turned into a vulture/hawk type thing and it had a female cardinal in it's mouth. I was really sad and I knew I could not save it and I felt the feeling that these are the ways of nature and I needed to accept it.

BUT then! It left the cardinal half dead on the platform and went to get more to eat. It got another small animal and then a grey tabby cat came up. I knew the big bird would try and eat the cat alive so I was able to get it away, but then the cat went back and I knew I could not save it. I felt so sad that the animals were suffering so bad. It was as if the big bird of prey liked to leave the animals half dead while it ate them.

I cannot quit thinking about that dream today. blah!

ruth

Ruth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: predatory bird killing small animals

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:50 pm

I just have a few questions and they may sound silly, but bear with me!

Is there a person you know that reminds you of this woodpecker? Perhaps something about them you cant help but love and admire, but maybe their way of dealing with other's isn't so pretty?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:08 am

Now I have to tell you what happened after I posted this dream yesterday. About 100 employees had to go to a meeting to hear a reorg announcement. We walked out of a building - down a street to another building. Outside my building there was a hawk on a tree and the tree was shaped just like my dream - but the platform was missing.

We learned at the meeting that there are 3 supervisors that have to re-apply for their jobs. (symbolizing the 3 animals that were hurting)

The dream was prophetic of what was to come that day. God is trying to get my attention with these dreams! Thank you LORD!

and thank you for your response! It is right on. I do respect the executives that made the decision to make the 3 re-apply for the jobs, but I don't like it.

Ruth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Wow PRAISE GOD!!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top