Warning a girl to leave my exhusband.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warning a girl to leave my exhusband.

Post by sunshinelove on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:58 am

I told a teenage girl not to eat some sweets she had because they could have been poisioned by my exhusband. Me, my children, the teenage girl, and my exhusand were in a home style restuarant. We were sitting at the table. Every chance I could get I would whisper to the girl to get out of the relationship or my exhusband will kill her. She seemed naive & confused. My exhusband left for a brief minute. I pleaded with the girl to leave. I remember my daughter got on her knees beside her & was crying. My exhusband came back and he looked like he knew I was telling her to leave. Everyone got up to leave. I asked my exhusband did he tip the waiter. He said no. So I pulled out some money to tip the waiter. Everyone was outside waiting on me. I asked the water for the money back & gave him some white ribbons... the kind that you win for 1st place. As I was leaving I asked him where those ok & he told me money was better so I reached in my purse & gave him some money.

My exhusband was standing outside holding these big boxes of toys for the kids & he had 4 tires for the car. The kids were excited. When I came out he dropped all the stuff on the ground for me to put in the truck of the car.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning a girl to leave my exhusband.

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:05 pm

Does your exhusband have a girlfriend in real life?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:59 am

I don't know if he has a girlfriend. I haven't talk to him or seen him 3 or 4 years.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:33 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top