Hard time setting boundaries...energy level

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hard time setting boundaries...energy level

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:00 am

:help: Please pray brothers and sister for me during this time. There is some family drama, of which I am having to set down some hard boundaries for with my mom. :drama: Please pray that I would have the strength to do this with ease, and that as I have to keep these in place that my energy level doesn't get drained anymore.

Thanks SO much!!!

:ilovethissite:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard time setting boundaries...energy level

Post by Cholette on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:53 pm

I will be praying. You won't be drained as long as you are moving according to the Spirit. Continue to ask the Lord HOW to handle this delicate situation and WHAT to say. Doing it His way is easy...His yoke is easy and burden light...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:52 pm

Thank you so much Cholette! This is SO true!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:13 pm

Fear of man is a snare, but he who trusts in the Lord will be safe, the Bible says. I am proud of you for not fearing man and setting boundaries! Good for you! Cholette is right, the Lord will give you strength as long as you're doing what He says and how He says to do it.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:39 am

I am thanking the Lord for Holy Boldness and a gentle tongue. I am praying and believing with you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Deborah wrote:Fear of man is a snare, but he who trusts in the Lord will be safe, the Bible says. I am proud of you for not fearing man and setting boundaries! Good for you! Cholette is right, the Lord will give you strength as long as you're doing what He says and how He says to do it.
Thanks Deborah for the encouragement!!! happy dance

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:45 pm

Dove-Solutions wrote:I am thanking the Lord for Holy Boldness and a gentle tongue. I am praying and believing with you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie
Holy Boldness and a gentle tounge...I have never heard this before. I LOVE this saying...I will never forget it, and try my VERY best lol! to practice it! Thanks Connie

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top