PULLING THE CORD ON THE BLINDS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PULLING THE CORD ON THE BLINDS

Post by ellycat316 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:13 am

During the night, last night I dreamed that my Dining Room blinds were not opening all the way, and I reached up to pull and adjust the a rope cord at the top as to let the blinds open freely. Then I was able to open the blinds all the way.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PULLING THE CORD ON THE BLINDS

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:00 am

Im not sure why this scripture comes to mind. This may be about adjusting some things so you can see clearer, adjusting your perspective. Just my thoughts...hope it helps

John 4:35Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:12 am

Hi Daisy,

I, too, felt that is was some kind of an adjustment on my part, although I am not sure what.

Wow! you respond so quickly. Just love that "throbing Daisy Logo"!

Blessings,
Elly

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:54 am

ellycat316 wrote:Hi Daisy,

I, too, felt that is was some kind of an adjustment on my part, although I am not sure what.
I'm glad this was of confirmation to you....I will pray that God will give you the discernment of what this is about. Please post as He reveals.... praying

Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Ok...don't laugh...but as I was cleaning my bathroom this very day I responded to you...I had a thought. Before I started cleaning I knew the bathroom needed a cleaning..BUT when I turned the light on and started getting into the cleaning I realized how this bathroom needed a good cleaning more desperately than I thought! I just needed the light, and to take a closer look. Then I thought of your posting. I thought of the light that comes from the blinds being opened and adjusted in your dream, and then I thought of the Word of God being the Light needed to help see. Not sure if this resonates with you or not, but if not please just disregard it and toss it.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Once again, just my thoughts...

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:52 am

Hey Sweet Lady,

It sure does! This is what I feel the Spirit revealed to me: The blinds represent Spiritual Blindness. I believe that the Lord was saying that I am only seeing partially in the Spirit, (the partially opened blinds), but now He will give me more revelation into the Spirit (the opened blinds). I believe He is opening my eyes to receive more of the Spirit Realm. Also, He will use me to unleash these revelations (my pulling the rope, cord). I hope this is the right interpretation (I'm new at this).

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:32 am

Wow~~That is awesome ellycat!!! I love the pulling the rope, to unleash the new revelations!!!! woo hoo

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:38 am

Thanx for your encouragement, Daisy. Be Blessed.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:33 pm

Anytime! You 2 ellycat!! Bless You :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top