"WHO will be the SAMARITAN" quoted in my dream??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"WHO will be the SAMARITAN" quoted in my dream??

Post by sparrow on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:29 pm

Hi all!!

in my dream I was sitting around a table with both my parents and grandparents (who are now deceased). We were chatting away. Me and my parents had just been flying towards a building but didn't make it and landed in the ocean...? Yes i realise it sounds strange!!

Before this I had gone to a restaurant with a balcony over the ocean and nearly fallen off. Then I found a church with an old friend (let's call her Sarah) sitting at the back, I found it interesting that my name was in the lyrics of the worship song (up on the screen). Then I was at another church with a different group of people and I was trying to make dessert for the leaders.

The next part I was with Sarah from above. We were walking up a cliff and when we got to the top she asked if I wanted to jump off, I said no, I don't want to do those things anymore. She jumped off all of sudden and hurt her back against the wall, she was bleeding. I cried out for help but no one stopped. I cried out, "who will be the samaritan?" One man stopped. I woke up.

This friend lives interstate, should I be worried about her?

Cheers.

sparrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "WHO will be the SAMARITAN" quoted in my dream??

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:53 pm

I believe this is a confirmation/comfort dream. If someone becomes injured, this could be the Lord showing you He has provided someone to take care of them/provide for them. He has provided a good samaritan.
Just some thoughts..

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top