"WHO will be the SAMARITAN" quoted in my dream??

Go down

"WHO will be the SAMARITAN" quoted in my dream??

Post by sparrow on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:29 pm

Hi all!!

in my dream I was sitting around a table with both my parents and grandparents (who are now deceased). We were chatting away. Me and my parents had just been flying towards a building but didn't make it and landed in the ocean...? Yes i realise it sounds strange!!

Before this I had gone to a restaurant with a balcony over the ocean and nearly fallen off. Then I found a church with an old friend (let's call her Sarah) sitting at the back, I found it interesting that my name was in the lyrics of the worship song (up on the screen). Then I was at another church with a different group of people and I was trying to make dessert for the leaders.

The next part I was with Sarah from above. We were walking up a cliff and when we got to the top she asked if I wanted to jump off, I said no, I don't want to do those things anymore. She jumped off all of sudden and hurt her back against the wall, she was bleeding. I cried out for help but no one stopped. I cried out, "who will be the samaritan?" One man stopped. I woke up.

This friend lives interstate, should I be worried about her?

Cheers.
sparrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "WHO will be the SAMARITAN" quoted in my dream??

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:53 pm

I believe this is a confirmation/comfort dream. If someone becomes injured, this could be the Lord showing you He has provided someone to take care of them/provide for them. He has provided a good samaritan.
Just some thoughts..

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER
daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down