A white figure, middle eastern man and a principal?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A white figure, middle eastern man and a principal?

Post by gracee on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:02 pm

I am in a large building and I see people from school, but also from church. I have no makeup on and decide to go to the bathroom. As I walk I'm blowing my nose and the building has turned into my workplace (a retail store). As I walk people are glaring at me for blowing my nose too loud because they are leading tours through the store. I quickly run to the bathroom, as I look in the mirror another version of myself is looking back but it isn't a reflection, she is sitting outside the mirror, making fun of me. I feel afraid. There is a white figure in the room, standing behind me, I think it was a woman. I walk out to find a tour of important people in the hallway - except now it's a school and the tour guide is a principal. One man asks the principal if the school has an enforced religion, the principal lies and says no, except it really is a Christian school. The man who asked looked middle Eastern. The kids in the hallway became afraid by this and began shooting their guns at the authorities (they were very young - primary school). I then had visions of this happening all around the world.

gracee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A white figure, middle eastern man and a principal?

Post by gracee on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:29 pm

bump

gracee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top