Tom Selleck and missing possessions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tom Selleck and missing possessions

Post by gracee on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:56 pm

Hello everyone, any help is appreciated.

Ok I am with a friend travelling in what looked like Italy.My friend gets a call and we are separated. Suddenly I'm back on the plane trying to get our luggage off but there's too much, we had about 20 books scattered through the cabin and our belongings weren't in bags so I had to repack everything. The hostess was yelling at me to hurry. The plane then turned into a train and I got onto the platform. As I turned the doors closed leaving all our possessions on the train carriage. Including my passport, wallet, phone etc. I'm distraught and I get onto the next train but I'm not sure what to do. I keep going and get off at a platform where I run into Tom Selleck and he knew me like an old friend, he comforted me. He said I had been a great friend to Him. I think he told me to go back to where I started. I get back on the train and go back to the original platform. I ask someone at a desk if anyone handed anything in. He passes over a thin coat. I walk away and ask again at a different platform, they hand over my backpack, I start to cry. I call my friend and tell her I've had the worst day and that I lost her things.

gracee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tom Selleck and missing possessions

Post by gracee on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:30 pm

bump

gracee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:35 pm

Is there anything in your waking life you are feeling distraught, or overwhelmed about being responsible for? Is there anything you felt in the dream that may coin side with any real feeling you are having in your waking life right now at all?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Yes I do see parallels with losing things in this dream and losing things in my life. I do have some thoughts regarding the dream, I guess I just wanted to see if anyone else had some thoughts :)

gracee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:09 pm

I am sorry I do not have an interp for you..perhaps someone else may. It did seem to me that it was a good thing, that even though you needed to go back to the beginning, to search for your things...that all wasn't lost. I do feel led to encourage you that anything the enemy has stolen from you in life, that God is still in the business of restoration! These are my two fav scriptures on restoration...I hope this encourages you.

Joel 2:25
And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. (this scripture I especially love, because it shows that God can restore things that NO ONE else can!!! I have lost years of my life to the enemy's plots, and I am standing on this scripture for God to restore even YEARS unto me!!! Who else can do that??)

Proverbs 6:30-32
30Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry; 31But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house. Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:14 pm

Thankyou that is very encouraging!!!

gracee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:21 am

you\\'re welcome!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top