Animals in my house and shotgun attacks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Animals in my house and shotgun attacks

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:46 pm

Hello, hoping you're well

I am at church playing the keyboard but I keep playing the wrong chords. After church me and my brother walk home because we lost our car. We are close to home when a car slows down near us and two asian men are staring, we get scared so we cross the road to the other side. The car passes again and the older man pulls out a shotgun and starts shooting but misses. My brother thinks this is cool. We run home and are chased by dogs. Once I get home I start to cry, but no one in my family notices. I go to my room and there are paintings on the floor with blue and gold writing. There are lisards running over and into my bed, I can't catch them and they have nests. I go into our living room and there are frogs roaming around and a bulldog near the backdoor. I gently nudged the bulldog out and locked the door.

This is really strange and I have some ideas but would like to hear any thoughts

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Animals in my house and shotgun attacks

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:36 pm

Yikes! Sounds like a series of attacks. In my dreams when I'm being shot at it usually represents some type of confrontation where there are ugly words being spoken. The frogs and lizards remind me of small things that can turn into big problems...whatever they represent for you, it definately doesn't help relieve the stress you are/will be going through! Dog attacks (for me) are usually people that are against me in some way. The last time I had a dog attack dream, the dog ended up being symbolic for my ex husband and he was trying his hardest to keep me from taking him to court for more child support. He didn't say anything mean, he was just against me and what I was trying to accomplish. A lot of times animals represent people..
This is just some thoughts based on my own understanding/experience..NOT a Holy Spirit interpretation. I pray the Lord lifts you up and provides clarity to you soon. God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top