Truck backing up in my driveway

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Truck backing up in my driveway

Post by ellycat316 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:04 pm

This following really isn't a dream, it was something I saw before falling asleep.

I saw a hug truck, (kind of a dump truck) backing up into my driveway.

Sometimes when I'm in prayer I will see things in my mind, and sometimes while in prayer as I am starting to doze off I see things.

Does this happen to others? Are these visions from God or just my mind?

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Truck backing up in my driveway

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:00 pm

Yes ellycat! This happens to me...Mia has referred to them as night visions as dozing off! I am still very young in knowing to operate this gift to the fullest, but would LOVE to learn more!

This vision of yours makes me think of a big delivery coming your way!!! Are you in need of provision of any sorts??? If so, get ready!!! You know that phrase, 'coming in by the truckloads' Wow what an awesome night vision! :hooray:

These are just my thoughts...plz pray on it and toss it if it doesnt fit...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:56 am

Hi Daisy,

Wow, what a revelation! You hit the nail right on the head (just to encourage you). You responded so qucikly. I have been asking the Lord for a breakthrough in my finances because of changes that have come about in my life.

I, too, am wanting to learn about dreams & visions. I sometimes "see" people that I do not know and sometimes people I do know. I see objects as well. It can happen during the day while in prayer, and sometimes I find myself starting to doze off, and I will see these things, and sometimes I will get a "picture" in my mind just before falling asleep (in addition to dreams).

By the way, I love your "Smiley" and your Daisy Logo. How did you get them?

Thanks for all your help. I received your message just before going to bed. I was so excited! I had another dream, which I am going to post.

Blessings,
Elly

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:47 am

:glory: :praiseg-d: So glad to be of some help!!! I found my daisy logo under 'profile' then click on 'avatar'. There are all kinds of them to choose from~some are 3d some are not. I picked a daisy cuz they are my favorite flower! They are so happy! My other favorite smiley with the stars is an individual smiley that is right above this box where we all type in to respond to a post...there is a strip of options right above, with B for BOLD print, I for ITALICS etc. If you click on the smiley box above, next to the color box...you will see all kinds of fun smiley's to insert each time you want to respond if you want to! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:25 am

Gee thanx, for guiding me through, Daisy. I did what you said, and I saw your beautiful Daisy and also the smiley faces.

I have smiles on my e-mail, but I would like to add the ones that show up here. Also, the site where you got your Daisy. Would you know how I could do that?

First you blessed me with an awesome revelation, then you introduced me to these beautiful smiley faces and the other site. You sure have blessed me. May Our Father grant you a double portion of blessings.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:10 am

Ok, so for the smileys on this site, when you go to the respond box look for the smile box along the strip above, click on the smile face and it will show you many options to post smiles on this site.

For the avatar...up at the top of the home page...hit the profile button, then in between the 'friends and foes' option, and the 'signature' option is the 'avatar', click on 'avatar' then look for the 'Select your Avatar from our Gallery' option at the bottom of the page and there is a 'show gallary' option button. Click that, then there is a drop down box near the top of the page, my pulsing daisy avatar was found under the 'others' section under 'misc'. hope this helps...

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:15 pm

I already did what you suggested and got through that okay, but my question is would I be able to transfer these Smileys and the Avatar thing to MY PERSONALe-mail address that I use to communicate with my friends - I don't mean MiaSherwood.com. If it's possible, and you know how to do it, please let me know.

I'm sorry I didn't make myself clear. After you explained it to me the first time, I was able to get the Smileys & Avatar, but it sure would be cool to have those sites available on my other e-mail sites as well as on this site.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:58 pm

OHHHHH lol! Im a little slow..... lol! :joking: Ok, I have no idea how to transfer that...but maybe one of the moderators might know....Here is a link to one of connies postings about smileys...maybe she may be able to help somehow..

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t14422-testing-my-new-smileys

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:31 pm

Tranx, Daisy. It's nice talking with you.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:34 pm

I mean Thanx, Daisy. laugh See, I know how to use the Smileys now.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:00 pm

lol! Yay!!!! So nice chatting with you 2!!! Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:47 am

Sponsored content