flying dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

flying dream

Post by Ruth on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:08 pm

I have had LOTS of flying dreams over the years and here is the latest. :)

I "woke up" in my dream and I was flying high in the air. I was holding a bicycle handlebar and that is it. I was using it to turn and go up and down. At some point in the dream I realized I didn't need it and let it go. I was up really high over a big body of water and some land. I remember seeing the tops of trees far below. Really, it was more like floating than flying. Floating in the air with me were a bunch of cut tree trunks - pretty tall. I was able to navigate through them and not fear getting hurt. I saw a clump of things - one of the things in the clump was a push broom. I would try and fly straight but then all the sudden I would start going down toward the ground fast. I was able to straighten out and fly back up. I was never afraid of hitting the ground BUT! I wanted to fly without the big dips so I was trying HARD to fly straight.

Then I think I was waking up because I started thinking - if they are storing the push broom, etc and trees are floating up here - when are they going to start wanting to put trash up here to store since the dumps are filling up? And if they do - what impact will that have on the earths atmosphere?

end of dream! I woke up.

Prayers appreciated! <3

Ruth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: flying dream

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:10 pm

Usually flying in dreams symbolizes our operating in our spiritual gifts.. I pray the Lord provides revelation for you soon!
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:18 am

oh that is wonderful!!! woo hoo

God is so awesome! I am seeing it even more clearly now. Thank you!!!

Ruth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:31 pm

Hi ruth~What a cool dream!!! Just a question...The handlebars stood out to me at the beginning of the dream. Was or is there something in your life that you thought was absolutely necessary for you to flow in those gifts (as daph stated) that you realized wasn't actually needed for this walk with God? Has there been a new freedom of sorts, that God has been giving you lately, that shows you that HE is actually steering and leading you? Maybe even a release of control? Just some thoughts...plz pray on what I have said, and toss it if it doesn't fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:43 pm

That was gonna be my next question Daisy!! LOL!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:55 pm

lol!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:07 pm

oh YES!!! I am feeling something new happening. And God is giving me the dreams again!!!

I had a wonderful group at church that are so AMAZING! God led me to them. They do Rapha prayer ministry and they are WARRIORS for Christ. However, between the church having conflicts and recent wildfires devastating our county - our group stopped meeting. I believe I thought I needed them to help me continue my journey. As I am typing God is confirming.

Now at church I am helping with communication and technology since others left. And I LOVE to encourage people. I want a closer walk with Him to learn how to pray for others the way He wants me to.

I love you both!! I feel God's glory!!! I am so happy I found you!

Ruth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:59 pm

Ruth~I can just tell from your post that you are definitely that....AN ENCOURAGER!! Your spirit seems SO precious! Its go nice to have met you on this site! I am so happy to have found this place too...its been such a HUGE blessing to me! I pray God will bless you in ALL you do.... :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top