My sister in Christ had a dream or vision about me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My sister in Christ had a dream or vision about me!

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:32 pm

One of my sisters in Christ sent me a text saying: does the name Payton mean anything to you? I was thinking, Payton? what in the world? Well, I called her and asked her who was that, and she said that she didn't know if it was a vision or a dream that she had, but she said she was in church with me, and me and a man were standing at the altar. He was tall about 6'2", chocolate skinned, low hair cut, medium build, and she said he had beautiful white teeth, but she looked in his eyes, and she said the whites in his eyes were so white, she said she was so taken aback by his eyes...and the whiteness in the eyeballs. She said she remembers saying something like, Minister Payton...and that was it....He got to be comin around soon! Is there any insight as to why his eyeballs were so white? I think I am gonna have to start tracking dreams and confirmations like dapahnie! All I can think about is payton=house of Payne, in my previous dreams, I dreamt of Calvin, who is a character in the show, and he is Married to Miranda (my real name) on the show as well......interesting...the pieces of the puzzle are fitting together....and btw, this is a link to a pic of him.....all i'mma say is if my husband is similar to this...i'mma be pleased! LOL.

http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/actors/LanceGross/pages/pic09.shtml

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My sister in Christ had a dream or vision about me!

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Well, it ain't loading as i tried to check it, but google him, Lance Gross, and u will see what I am talkin about!

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:04 pm

I know who Lance Gross is and is a fine piece of chocolate...

I would just put this vision and your dream on the shelf until God is ready to reveal FULLY what this all means. You don't ever want to read more into it than is there. MOst of what you will find out about your dream and visions will be revealed when the manifestion comes.

Remain in prayer...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:56 am

Ok, thanks Cholette

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:14 pm

laugh :laughing: Yall are so funny!!!!

I think it's definitely something that his name was Payton and you had that dream about the House of Payne! Hang on to it girl!!! It will make sense soon!! thumbs

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:50 am

LOL @ daphanie....girl...he is a nice HERSHEY BAR! LOL. Anyhoo, when I posted this dream, I hadn't got all of the details, she didn't tell me all of them at the time, because she said she was sittin by her husband and he gets to trippin sometime....but she said that the guy didnt look like lance gross...he was better looking...and she said he was holding my hand, and I showed her an engagement ring, and it was bling blinging! And that was pretty much it. She said she wished she could describe him to me fully, because she saw him, but she was so taken aback by his eyes, she couldn't remember anything else........OOOOOH I am so excited! LOL...but I am trying to not read tooooo much into it like Cholette said, lol...

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top