(Repost) Lion Fetus In a Can

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Repost) Lion Fetus In a Can

Post by Vile on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:38 am

I was making food and I got a can of lion meat from Indonesia to use in my kitchen. When I opened it, there wasn't ground meat, but a fetus of a lion. I felt sorry for it, recalling some eastern countries that eat chicken egg fetus' straight from the egg. It's yellow eye blinked at me. It was still alive.

There was some meat left in the can and it began to eat at it weakly, then started to grow hair. I started looking all over my house for food for it to eat and soon it became a healthy kitten running around my kitchen floor really happily. Thinking it was pretty stiff for staying in that can so long, I opened the door to the garage, and it shot out through the garage to my backyard. It looked like I hadn't mowed in months, but I thought that was a good thing. That likely meant there were critters for the lion to hunt. No sooner had I thought that, he had a white rabbit he was noshing on and he was growing really fast. He then jumped the fence into the neighbors yard. I was worried at first, but there was nothing but my neighbor's houses and lots of tall grass with an awesome sunrise, so I let him romp around.

I named him Zio... since I was looking for frozen pizza to feed him with, and there's a local pizza place called Zio's. After he ran back, I tried to call Pastor Mark, remembering his dream about holding a lion cub, but couldn't find his number. Then I look up and there's another small lion sitting next to him. I tried to find a name for him too... I tried Leonidas, but he kinda didn't like it. Then just Leo seemed okay. They kept running around the yard and I had to wonder how the heck I was going to get away with keeping them and when they ran past me, a boardwalk grew from under where they were running, and a new building was built in my backyard. Apparently that was all I needed to legally own them. I was even sitting in the back yard when Leo glomped me with his huge paws, sitting his big chin on my shoulder. His claws hurt a little, but he let up a little, just plopping his huge arms around me before going off the chase another rabbit.

A world-wide search was made in Indonesia as to whom was illegally putting these fetus' on the market for meat. Zio and Leo were just chilling in the hay of the new building when I woke up.

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Repost) Lion Fetus In a Can

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:26 am

Are you involved in any animal rights movements at all by chance, or interested in getting involved at all?? If not animal rights, is there something similar that you are passionate or interested in getting involved in, to make a difference in? For example... abortion, abused children, human trafficking, or battered womens rights? Just my thoughts...plz toss if it doesn't fit...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile on Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:20 pm

... Would you believe Professional Wrestling and completely rewriting it so that people don't have to do the things they do in the background to make it? I'm trying to save up money for my pastor to get a ring so we can do Pro Wrestling Ministry, but even if we get the money, training the boys will take at least a year.

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:26 pm

Wow what an exciting ministry!!

Do you feel like the cats/lions you were nurturing could symbolize this ministry you are nurturing? Does this seem to fit??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile on Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:56 pm

It had been canned for a long time... I left the Wrestling Industry for the right reasons before and I thought my desire to change it was out of my hate. Jeremy Johnson came last Wednesday and I was about to throw away the picture of the friend of mine who died that I wanted revenge for. He then started to preach about how he brought Simon back out on the boat to the place he failed in order to catch his fish.

It hit me very hard knowing that I had to go back to wrestling.

So I'm starting with getting my pastor's ring which is about 7,000 dollars. I expect it to take about a year or two considering that we'd have to train guys from scratch. It's a long story but I have a bad rep in general because I did the right thing to the wrong people.

What's with two lions, though?

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:30 pm

Vile wrote:It had been canned for a long time... I left the Wrestling Industry for the right reasons before and I thought my desire to change it was out of my hate. Jeremy Johnson came last Wednesday and I was about to throw away the picture of the friend of mine who died that I wanted revenge for. He then started to preach about how he brought Simon back out on the boat to the place he failed in order to catch his fish.

It hit me very hard knowing that I had to go back to wrestling.

So I'm starting with getting my pastor's ring which is about 7,000 dollars. I expect it to take about a year or two considering that we'd have to train guys from scratch. It's a long story but I have a bad rep in general because I did the right thing to the wrong people.
Thanks for sharing! This is awesome! When you initially had the dream did you already feel this had to do with you going back to the wrestling, and turning it into a ministry at all? I am wondering if my post confirmed this for you? I find it interesting that you used the words 'this was canned though'!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:40 pm

Vile wrote:

What's with two lions, though?

Im not sure, but in your first post, the dream seemed to have a sense of 'justice' about it to me when I first read it...a sense of doing the right thing. Thats why I asked about animals rights, or what things you may be passionate about. So I find it interesting that you say that you left this industry for the right reasons...but a part of you wanted revenge/justice for your friend who passed away. Im so sorry by the way for your loss. i\\'m sorry You seemed to be protecting and nurturing something most people wouldn't be brave enough to do! Sometimes dreams of having 'babies' could symbolize something that is going to require a lot of time, energy, and care from someone. I suppose a fetus (early stages of life)~a baby lion fetus, in its early stages could also symbolize this as well. Maybe this is just a way of preparing you for the time, effort,energy, and in your case the bravery to take on such a ministry. You also used the words 'we will have to train guys from scratch'. Which may require a lot of work. Another thing that comes to mind, is that in real life at first, baby lions are kind of like little helpless kitties, BUT these do become fierce creatures (or wrestlers in your case)! These are just some of my thoughts...please pray on them and if its not a fit plz toss it...

Last edited by Daisy on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:50 pm

Vile wrote: It's a long story but I have a bad rep in general because I did the right thing to the wrong people.

P.s. Its a very easy thing for the Lord to turn such a thing around for His glory!!! Just a little encouragement for you brother... huggins

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:05 am

Back when I had the dream, I had gotten the "itch" that I get every so often about wrestling how "I could do better", but I knew going to WWE or TNA and starting to watch it would cause more strife in my heart and wanting to go back for the wrong reasons. I had a lot of hate for those people for what they do to themselves and their own. It was turning me away from God, so I left. Even in the Wrestling Ministry, you have to cut corners.

My best friend who was still in the business has given up on reaching out to the workers and just does ministry shows to save fans, one worker who preached against suicide killed herself this past year, and several Christian workers are McMahon's puppets showing of sex on TV.

My friend made several good points why anyone in that system wouldn't come to Jesus. So, I think, "let's rewrite the system". You can't put new wine into an old wineskin, and during my brief "episodes" of wanting to go back and kick something, I've written out new ways of doing things. The thing is, after doing things which were right... maybe I could have handled it better, but at least my intentions for protecting people were in line with God... I have a "bad" rep. If I were nothing in their eyes, they wouldn't want to bury me. The word came out that I was going to be watching a show several years after the incident and people boycotted the promotion that month.

I'm literally going to have to start everything from scratch without outside help from people already in the industry, but I have my Church behind me with people who... sort of know how to do it.

It's going to be a lot of You Tube and a little trial and error while trying to find inventive ways to make falls safer for the worker. There's one power play that I want to push for, but I know it will mean that the industry will abuse it. It would be kind of a Solomon type of thing with threatening to cut the baby in half to see who has integrity, but I'm afraid that neither mother is the real one and it could kill the industry.

Long story short, Wrestling Entertainment is still treated as a sport and regulated as one. I have to pay a lot of money in each state to pretend to be a ref or a manager. This is also the government regulations on steroids. To prove that Wrestling Entertainment is not a sport will cut the superficial fees and allow indy wrestling to work where they please. The bad news is that it legally places Wrestling Entertainment as stunt work which has no regulations on pills or juicing. People are going to die if I pull this.

If it's one thing that I know about workers, though, they go where they are taken care of. It's my hope that by doing this, God will bless the promotions with integrity who institute their own policies against drug use. I know how God raises the righteous.

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:51 pm

It sounds like you do have your work cut out for you vile! I pray that Gods hand will be upon you, and everything you set your hands to do would prosper! praying

Our Pastor has been speaking prophetically lately, that God is raising up people right now to go to the 'Nations'. A nation is a group of people banded together, it doesnt have to be overseas! I believe God is going to raise up a generation of believers, and He is going to send them out into the world to make a difference in this day! God is raising up his strong ones right now in every nation/industry we can possibly think of...Including Hollywood, The Wrestling industry, modeling, fashion, politics...you name it! The Spirit of the Lord is going to raise up His standard though His people...and our lights are going to SHINE!!!! This will repel some, but I believe many people will be drawn! This is a day where things that were not possible before, are possible now with God! :hooray:

God is so Good, I pray that He would anoint you to do His work, and that your yoke would be easy and your burden would be light...and that every provision would be made for you in this time!!! Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top