America under attack??!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

America under attack??!!

Post by YoursInHealth on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:42 am

On September 18, 2011 I dreamt houses were being destroyed from what was coming out of the sky. America was under attack. On October 2,2011 I dreamt I was held as a prisoner with a bunch of people in a room. The room had windows, a refrigerator, and a toilet. While I was there I witnessed to others about Jesus to save their souls because there was a nuclear bomb (alert) that will wipe out a lot of people. I listen to the military/police officers plan the whole thing. As I looked out the window, I seen the police officers spraying poison on the grounds to kill everything and everyone... I've also seen them lead this man of color out of prison to a secure area. As I continued to watch everything that was going on, I seen these two Caucasian men standing by the windows smoking and drinking coffee (I recall in my dream only seeing the lower parts of their legs and a lot of men/officers with mask on spraying this chemical/poision) I warned others what I saw and said to them "we need a plan" so I looked in the closets to see if it would be a secure hiding spot from the poison. The second closet I looked into was to check for security but it had small nails in the wood; neither closet was a good spot.... I then thought about the refrigerator/freezer would be a better hiding spot (safe zone) and how long we would survive before we would freeze because others were already cold from the room temperature in the room. One of the ladies that was with me said, "we would have to stay in the cold from 9pm til 7am (long hours)". All I could think about is

Last edited by YoursInHealth on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:43 am; edited 3 times in total

YoursInHealth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America under attack??!!

Post by YoursInHealth on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:49 am

For me to dress warm and many will perish because it would be to cold for them. There was food in the freezer.... I had to use the restroom in my dream so I woke up in reality!!!! Can someone interrupt this further , for I believe I have already done so. Thank you and be bless

YoursInHealth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:26 pm

It's possible this could be literal...with everything that's going on in the world today wow

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:03 pm

BUT dont take that as an interpretation!!! LOL!!! I don't have a Holy Spirit interpretation..please continue to pray on this one!!
blessings!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YoursInHealth on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:32 am

Yes, This is true. Thx Laura. It was a really detailed dream. 99.9% of my dreams/visions come to pass... so It wouldn't surprise me if it happen (I'm just saying wow )

YoursInHealth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top