O NO~Husband relocating in job AGAIN? Dream was seen in 'PICTURE FORM'...ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCE THIS???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O NO~Husband relocating in job AGAIN? Dream was seen in 'PICTURE FORM'...ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCE THIS???

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:21 am

BACKGROUND~IRL my husband works as a retail manager. This job is a blessing for us. He has had many jobs in the past of which were more along the lines of sales, NONE of these worked out for him. I'm glad he is back doing what he is gifted at, developing people.

I had a dream of my husband relocating to a new store. The company he now works with IRL. I was informed of this by looking at a picture on a phone or a camera! This part is strange to me. IT WAS AS IF I WAS LOOKING THROUGH THE LENSE OF A CAMERA OR VIDEO! The building looked way different though, it didn't look like a warehouse, it looked like a office builing with glass doors. It had writing on the glass doors that said 'Lakeside Location' (which actually is the location he originally started out at IRL)! Through the glass doors I could see magazine racks with magazines on them set up all over the building. These were BIG long magazine racks that you would see at Barnes and Nobles. In the dream I thought that was weird, b/c this store does does sell magazines, but only a few kinds at warehouse prices...they sell a WHOLE LOT more than just magazines though. I was thinking where was the other stuff. I was worried about him switching locations, since I knew nothing about the main warehouse manager and how things were run at this location. I was anxious about not knowing how things were going to go, and if my husband would continue to succeed at this location. I was worried that the new boss wouldn't treat my husband good. I was also worried about if this would affect my security or not.

Scene change

My husband and I are outside, and we are in some bleachers, the kind at an outdoor football game. This banker guy walks up and shakes hands with my husband. I felt anxious that my husband would want to go into this line of work next...once again affecting our security.

Any thought appreciated...This dream felt SO real!

Last edited by Daisy on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:35 pm; edited 5 times in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O NO~Husband relocating in job AGAIN? Dream was seen in 'PICTURE FORM'...ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCE THIS???

Post by Daisy on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:38 pm

I'm sure this could be about a literal location move for my husband and the anxiety that goes along with that change. I'm really curious of what the magazines could symbolize? Any thoughts? If so please share...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: O NO~Husband relocating in job AGAIN? Dream was seen in 'PICTURE FORM'...ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCE THIS???

Post by rosebush on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:40 pm

I am not sure exactly the meaning of your dream Daisy, but I have had the symbol of glass door before and the meaning had to do with -- all clear, as in the future is clear.

Possibly the dream is there to give you peace, which seems to be your need.

I've found pictures to be prophetic.

The large racks of magazines -- uncertain. Maybe he will specialize more in a certain area than overall, different than you were expecting. I think of a magazine as a periodical. Magazines are sales, but they sell themselves. Pray you figure it out Daisy.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:49 pm

Thanks sweetie! I needed the all clear message! We are awaiting a word about when and where our next location will be for my husbands next promotion, and I have been very anxious about the details....needing to trust the Lord. I think the mags are significant, and look forward to figuring that portion out. I feel like though this dream was a while back, we are in this moment right now in our waking lives. thank u so much for what u have shared! U have blessed me!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:18 am

Hey Daisy, I feel like this when my husband gets a promotion and with being sent to a different location.

God bless your family and your husbands career!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:32 pm

Thank you so much Hinds!!! I totally missed your reply somehow!!! We are still awaiting news on when and where we will relocate. What has helped you to cope in the past?? I am SO looking forward to getting my family and I settled, and to put down some roots (hopefully really soon)!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:35 pm

I have never been so anxious in my life. I am trying to not worry and trust God, but the unknowns really bother me. I dont think I would stress so much if it were just my husband and I. Since I have school aged kids, I want to make sure we are in a good school district and everything. I hope they transition well.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:26 am

Daisy,

For me when I see a picture window it indicates a revelation or a fortelling of things to come. Most of the time they are literal.

love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:20 pm

I agree with Connie. A picture or looking through a window is literal.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:41 pm

thanks mia and connie. hope the relocation is soon. im tired of waiting. i had this dream before we sold our home and considered moving out of state. i am also realizing how much of my trust and security was in my husbands abilities and decisions. God wants me to let go of my disappointments of our past, and move forward trusting Him. people make mistakes and nothing was intentional on my husbands part with his employment choices...he was just trying to figure things out. After rereading my original post, and another one of my husband driving a flying car....i think i have had some hidden resentment towards my husband for taking too many risks too...inwardly blaming him unconsciously for my anxiety and financial struggles. Does that make sense???

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:43 pm

Yep. That makes a ton of sense.

I will agree with some divine help there. huggins

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:01 pm

amen...thank u so much!!!! happy dance

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:13 pm

You're welcome Daisy! Well, I always try to see who God puts into my life in the new place. The first thing I ask Him for is a Church that teaches only God's Truth, before anything else. One time we found our church on the internet and the previous time I asked God that the next person to invite me from that point on, would be the church He wanted me to go to. I was asked on the phone the next day or so. If you don't know where you will be going, ask God to prepare you to know where you will be going, for the church, for connections, and a home. Pray for your home and your husband's job and always be super specific. If you guys are searching for a state, ask God to lead you in the direction you need to go, through people, the radio, through music, sermons, or whatever way and then ask Him for confirmations for what you feel is being placed on your heart. I have noticed that God has always prepared me in advance and then when I hear a sermon or something, I know it immediately because it confirms and brings to light what I didn't realize was God speaking to me about things all along. Like with homeschooling my son. I had always told myself that I would never homeschool. I started thinking about it a little and by the time the end of the school year came, I was almost convinced that I would be willing to do it. What tipped me over the edge was the school that he would have attended the next year, terrible. I was gung-ho after that. When I got to the church I had been invited to, I knew that God had placed it on my heart to homeschool that Whole time. He had placed those thought in my head and I chose to think on them.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:36 pm

Hi HF!!! It's been a while! I was just asking where you were.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:13 pm

Hey Mia huggins I saw that, lol! I got sidetracked :(

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:45 am

hind'sfeet wrote:You're welcome Daisy! Well, I always try to see who God puts into my life in the new place. The first thing I ask Him for is a Church that teaches only God's Truth, before anything else. One time we found our church on the internet and the previous time I asked God that the next person to invite me from that point on, would be the church He wanted me to go to. I was asked on the phone the next day or so. If you don't know where you will be going, ask God to prepare you to know where you will be going, for the church, for connections, and a home. Pray for your home and your husband's job and always be super specific. If you guys are searching for a state, ask God to lead you in the direction you need to go, through people, the radio, through music, sermons, or whatever way and then ask Him for confirmations for what you feel is being placed on your heart. I have noticed that God has always prepared me in advance and then when I hear a sermon or something, I know it immediately because it confirms and brings to light what I didn't realize was God speaking to me about things all along. Like with homeschooling my son. I had always told myself that I would never homeschool. I started thinking about it a little and by the time the end of the school year came, I was almost convinced that I would be willing to do it. What tipped me over the edge was the school that he would have attended the next year, terrible. I was gung-ho after that. When I got to the church I had been invited to, I knew that God had placed it on my heart to homeschool that Whole time. He had placed those thought in my head and I chose to think on them.

Thanks for this Hinds!!! We moved once, we will be moving again soon possibly....so this info will be very helpful! I have been considering homeschooling my daughter too. Any tips for me? She has been having a hard time focusing in school. For me, I would rather homeschool than medicate. What curriculum do you use? Any tips would be helpful.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:11 pm

You're welcome! Well, for math Teaching Textbooks is wonderful for math! It's expensive but it's a computer program that is interactive and doesn't expect the parents to know anything, that's a good thing.
We love homeschool co-ops. The ones I would look for are the school format where they have actual classes. You usually would have to volunteer and it does cost money but it is not expensive. They only attend once a week but usually the kids have homework and you can pick all your classes and take them out of classes if they don't work for you. Every co-op is different and they are not run by organizations. Some don't even have classes and just get together. I believe co-ops are vital for homeschooling because they provide support and encouragement you won't get from anyone in the public school system. Look them up online for the area you'll be moving to.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Thanks Hinds!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:39 pm

You're welcome Daisy!!! Keep me updated on what you guys find out!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:33 am

Thanks...will do!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top