Unsaved friend becomes a believer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unsaved friend becomes a believer

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:56 am

IRL I have a friend that once belonged to my church. Her parents raised her in the church, but the legalism and pressure of them being pastors actually drove her far from the church. Thankfully I have been able to keep in contact with her. She very much questions whether God is real or not. I think rebellion and wanting a sense of her own identity has drove her to seek out other things. Though she is very respectful of what I believe.

I had a dream that she came to the realization that Christianity is the right way! This dream was short, but I remember her somehow showing me a piece of paper that she drew (some sort of art project). She was very proud to tell me the news that she NOW believes in Jesus, not for her parents, but for herself! This dream seemed EXTREMELY real!!!! happy dance

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unsaved friend becomes a believer

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:06 am

Anyone?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:23 pm

This woman who used to be very anti church/religion has decided to get a degree in just that...religion! This I know is her journey that will lead her to a personal relationship eventually. I see it manifesting each time I talk with her!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top