Corrosive substance on my brothers wall!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corrosive substance on my brothers wall!

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:51 am

I had a dream I was at my brothers house. IRL they have a really nice house. In the dream, there was a corrosive substance growing from the top of his interior wall, making its way down towards the middle of the wall. It was thicker at the top where it started, and less corrosive toward the middle. He was upset about it, and was explaining to me that it was because of the weather/weather changes or something like that. I had something of his in my hands, a container of sorts...it also had this corrosive substance growing upon it. I started wiping it off with a wet cloth, and it was coming clean. I said to him, 'O its not as big of a deal as you think, it wipes right off!' I showed him I was wiping it off the container. I had a feeling of relief of sorts... happy dance

Woke up!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrosive substance on my brothers wall!

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:09 pm

Since it was coming off, I can only see this as a good thing! Scratch Chin

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:52 pm

Yes! I agree! Thanks for the confirmation. After hearing ALL my family drama, would you agree with me that this prob has something to do with our situation? I have a feeling this dream is suggesting that I will be the one, or the key, to cleaning up the mess in our situation. Its prob more of a perspective change that I need for it to get cleaned up with ease. The brother in THIS dream, is a NOT my brother who is an addict irl. THIS brother and I have a great relationship. Though, our family drama has effected this brother. He has been my biggest advocate in this situation though. Almost like an angel to me! happy dance

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:04 am

Ok, so Im overspiritualizing some of my dreams I think! lol! IRL Posted some toys on craigslist to sell, and found a buyer for a couple things. I went to pull it out, and it no longer worked. I changed the batteries..still didnt work...the old batteries corroded and I just pitched them. Took the new batteries out and then realized there was corrosion on the inside of the toy...I wiped it clean and then re-put the new batteries in! Whaaalaa! It works...no biggie! lol!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top