Stew/Casserole Jews

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stew/Casserole Jews

Post by amandamckie on Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:06 am

I had just a very short the other night, but it was very clear. I dreamt I was making a big stew/casserole like dish with meat in it. When I turned round, I was dismayed because Jews had come to eat the meal I had made, and I had made a stew with Pork in it. That was it. Any ideas?

amandamckie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stew/Casserole Jews

Post by butterfly on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:46 pm

I have a few ideas.

Jews are very very strict about their diet and do not eat pork at all because they believe it is very unclean base on their beliefs. Jews eating pork could mean that perhaps some Jews might in the future might put aside their religious ordinances and practices and adopt more Western practices or other practices that runs counter against their religious beliefs. Also what has also come to my mind is famine. When a person is extrememly hungry they will eat anything they can. Perhaps famine might be coming to Israel. And as a result they have to resort to eating non-kosher foods. Or it maybe that the Jews won't be allowed to adhere to their religious practices because of external forces so they are forced to embrace new ones.

Pray about this dream and ask God for his interpretation. At the right time he will give it to you if that is his will.

Last edited by butterfly on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:50 pm

This isn't an interpretation, just some thoughts...

That you were cooking a stew may symbolize preparation for something, going through a period of strengthening (meat)...

My first thought regarding the pork is that it is unclean...but I think the pork is more related to the Jews who ate it than it is to you who prepared it...while it could be literal, I thought they symbolized people who take action before they have all of the facts...if they'd had all of the facts beforehand, they wouldn't have move forward with their decision because they would've discovered something that runs counter to their core beliefs...

Please pray on what's been said.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:55 pm

im thinjin ,that you may hav a ministry 2 jewish people that will feed them,it will be new testamint ,liberating,from the old to the new,[read peters vision,]they will come to you,sounds xciting 2 me tongue stuck wow D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:10 am

Cool Dreamster, I think you might be right! Praise God!!

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top