falls safety

View previous topic View next topic Go down

falls safety

Post by theo on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:33 pm

It seemed as if I was a top "niagra falls" on a boat but my view point was from above the boat and I did not see myself on it. Two boats went really close to the edge before turning around unharmed. It seemed fun. I then exited the boat and went underneath a water fall that was different than the one that I could have gone over in the boat. this led me to a cave beneath the falls that was a deep river, yet it did not even reach up to my chest. It seems that if I kept following the river I would have returned to where the boarding of the boats had been, but I awoke from the dream.

interpretation?

theo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: falls safety

Post by YoursInHealth on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:06 am

Hello Theo, This is my opinion about your dream nothing more... Have you been called to minister Gods word and your fighting it??? The Comment you made about "two boats" mean the relationship between God and man is closely tied to our relationship with man. "Boats" mean representing or being the church."turning around" life change. You've changed your mind abt the ministry which lead you to sink. " Kept following river..." Following the Holy Spirit. You need to seek more guidance and directions from the Lord. If you followthe right path you'll make it through. DONT GIVE IN TO SATANS TRICKS. God Bless and keep me posted

YoursInHealth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by theo on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:09 am

thank you YourInHealth,
Indeed I have been called for such a purpose; Although since I am so willing, I wonder if the "fighting" has been the difficult circumstances that would need gotten through. Definately, I appreciate your post and even now seeing some things that are hopeful on the horizon. Blessings to you my friend

theo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YoursInHealth on Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:58 pm

Yes, great things are in store. Keep your eyes on Jesus happy dance Ill keep you in prayer Theo happy dance Be Bless

YoursInHealth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top