Interpretation required

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interpretation required

Post by Lara on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:19 pm

I had this dream in the last week of August. I attempted to interpret it and I think I have an idea what some of it means but I'd like a more expert opinion. I struggle with the fact that I don't know if its me wanting this dream to mean what I think it means.

The dream:
I dreamt that there was some kind of disaster or storm in my home country.I had returned home, it would seem and I was in someoneís kitchen and we were talking about it.I ended up outside. I was with someone and some people came to me because it was raining. They handed me some clothing which was supposed to keep me warm and dry. I put mine on and gave the remainder to my assistant.Prior to this I hadnít been properly attired. I had on a shiny black winter coat which was kind of strange for my home country since it's a tropical climate but it kept me warm.

I passed through this store because everyone was concerned about getting supplies for the storm. I was surprised that the store was still intact given the looting (was confusing the place with London perhaps because there had been looting there around this time). Anyways I was told that I was needed at the Treasury because there was disaster there. I pictured some kind of tsunami in the dream flooding there. I paused by a large department store not far from the Treasury building for fear of being washed away by water. I donít think I made it to the treasury due to water and other things. In the dream I got the sense in the latter stages I was the Prime Minister. Then I woke up.

Can anyone help with the interpretation? The ending worries me.

Lara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Interpretation required

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:50 am

Is there something going on in your life right now that this seems to fit?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:42 am

Not at the moment. I see it as a dream which has to do with my future aspirations or calling. Which is why I was asking for help with the interpretation. I wanted to know if someone was getting what I got.

Lara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:05 pm

Well the reason I asked is because different symbols mean different things to different people. If you are called to other countries to minister there by helping to bring disaster relief, then I would say this dream is a literal one. But if not then the symbols in this dream could have other meanings. I believe whatever the symbols represent, the message of the dream is that the Lord IS going to use you to help others in a crisis situation and that you will be a great leader. Try not to worry about the ending. The Lord doesn't give us dreams like this to worry us about a future event, but to pray about and they also provide confirmation and comfort. I pray the Lord provides clarity for you soon, God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:31 am

At the moment I would say that I am not called to other countries to minister disaster relief. There is nothing to even hint that at the moment.

I interpreted the dream using what I knew about myself, the questions I'd been asking in my heart and dream symbols. I did interpret the dream to be representative of me going into some leadership position in the future in my home country. I started worrying about the end because it seemed as though the disaster which happened at the Treasury was to big. The waters were too high and I had to stop. I never made it to the Treasury.So I started wondering if that meant that I failed. But you are right I shouldn't worry. I'll just wait on God to provide clarity.

Lara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top