Two dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two dreams

Post by ewilcox on Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:51 pm

First dream: I was standing in front of 2 demon images hanging on posts like a gate and it was dark, the one on my right started moving his eyes. I started screaming lyer, lyer,lyer. I immediatly found myself lying in this field, it was light. I thought I got to hurry and get out of hear. Before I could get up I felt peace and thought I like this peace and then thought I do not have to hurry I have eternity.

The second dream was about a month later.
I saw this lion standing on the side of I am guessing a house, I was afraid to go over
I felt i should go over and started heading that way but thinking it was going to attack me( lion never looked harmful ) The lion then fell and still scared I came up to him and started petting him. He then started licking me and at that time i saw like a round white circle where his heart was and woke up.

ewilcox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two dreams

Post by ewilcox on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:33 am

the Lord showed me about the 2nd dream. The lion was actually a mustang and the white circle was a baseball. i believe that the 1st dream the field was the outfield of a baseball field.
i have been hearing to quit baseball. but when i ask the Lord i always see a sign go.
i quit and had a awful time as soon as i did and felt that i made the wrong decision so i called the coach and told him i made a mistake. i kept hearing to quit so i made a desicion to go ahead and wrong or not quit. while in church i was hearing to not quit, so i said Lord ill need a big sign before ill believe this is you. i walked into the sacturary and a scripture on the board behing the Pastor said let him go. ( all about my son playing baseball )everytime i ask the Lord i see go.
the mustang i believe is in referance to a team we are trying out for and am worryed the team is qualified to play in the major level its playing.
i could be wrong because i still hear quit. at first i was awakened in the middle of the night and voice was very loud which made me question because if i could hear God that well then why can i not hear him that strongly at other times.

Very discuraged about what to do. At this point i dont care and going ahead and quitting. right or wrong.

ewilcox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ewilcox on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:34 pm

The Lord revealed to me that the Lion was a mustang, the circle was a baseball. Tonight at the Andrew Wommack meeting in Fort Worth, Texas the Lord showed me the mustang was an idol.
God is a good God. I have got to learn his voice so I can walk in his ways and please him and not my flesh.

ewilcox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top