Envelope and Keys

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Envelope and Keys

Post by writer4him on Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:04 pm

I would like assistance with this dream please:

I was walking along a long walkway lined with columns to my left--couldn't see the right side. I remember being barefoot and the flooring was hard and shiny, but it was warm. Then I noticed that between each set of columns stood a gigantic winged figure, arms folded across the chest and I became nervous. As I stepped towards the right, I felt/heard a whooshing sound just behind and above me and I dodged towards the right. As I did this (angel?) flew past and landed at the end of the walkway in front on a huge throne where some brightly glowing person sat. He knelt on one knee and began to speak in a language I couldn't understand. Soon others flew past; there was a steady stream of them; they knelt, spoke, listened and then flew away. I seemed to be in the flight path and was contemplating which way to go when the glowing person said, "Come, sit down and listen." I stepped to the right and climbed up several steps until I reached his feet and sat down to the left of them. As I listened, everyone seemed at first to be babbling at once. However, I began to understand what was being said and it was perfectly clear: Each angel knelt and gave a report then received instructions and left. The one on the throne seemed to speak to everyone at the same time and about different things but without any confusion or chaos; I remember marveling at that. I have four children and it's so hard to concentrate on anything when they are all talking at once! :hairraising:

I saw someone approaching the throne carrying something in their hands. The one who sat on the throne said, "Give those to her." I reflexively extended my hands and an yellow legal-sized envelope was placed in my left hand while a ring of keys was placed in my right hand. I woke up before I could be nosy and open the envelope like I wanted to... Scratch Chin ...or ask what these items were for.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Envelope and Keys

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:20 pm

Hello, Writer4Him -

First off, what an amazing description of this dream! My only thoughts on the first half were that it spoke of an invitation to come closer, to listen, and then see the confusion turn to clarity. I'd take it as an invitation from God to draw even closer to him. Just my own thoughts...

The last part would seem to be that the Lord has a mission to give to you, just as he did the angels in the dream, and with those instructions he's provided you with what you need to go forth and open doors.

Did you feel like this dream was for right now? Are you feeling called to something at this point in your life?

Only my thoughts. Such an interesting dream!
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by writer4him on Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:43 pm

Hi Whiteshadow,

I've been pondering this for a couple of years now. I felt the same sense of invitation but at the same time I felt out-of-place; wondered why I was there. I'm feeling that perhaps I am still confused because God's answer for a difficult situation was not what I expected; I'm not certain if the mission He spoke to me about previously is still my assignment. So much has changed in my life since then that I am uncertain of my place in the Body of Christ...

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 pm

What an amazing dream you had! It sounds to me like you got a glimpse of heaven! The keys and legal-sized envelope make me think authority is being transferred to you.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:38 pm

Hello again, Writer4Him -

I just wanted to say that I can relate to how you feel. I know that there are circumstances that change in the natural that may affect some of the details of one's calling. I would encourage you that the call itself remains.

Romans 11:29 says, "For God's gifts and his call can never be withdrawn."

And in another version, "For God's gifts and his call are irrevocable."

Take Care,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YoursInHealth on Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:39 pm

Hello, Beautiful dream. Here's my interpretation: God has a message for you and it will only be revealed when your ready to receive your calling. Have you read the book of Jonah? It's a great book to read. When you stated," Then I noticed that between each set of columns stood a gigantic winged figure, arms folded across the chest and I became nervous." Is showing your afraid of authority in higher places. The other part of your dream: " you couldn't see the right side, but you stepped towards the right". Is saying to my spirit, you stepped into the unknown ... walk in Faith and there is where you'll find our Lord and Savior waiting to guide you. There will be many trials/levels that you'll have to accomplish on your mission. Stay faithful through all the chao/distractions that may come your way. Your reward will be at the end. Love you in Christ laugh

YoursInHealth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:23 pm

I'm not an interpreter.. but I've heard prophets and preachers speak about how God has given them keys for a specific purpose. For example, one prophet had a vision that God was giving him the keys for the nation of Israel. You're probably already doing this but maybe you can ask God specifically what the keys are for? What an amazing dream, God bless.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by writer4him on Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:01 pm

Thank you all for your input on this one huggins I will continue to pray that the Lord gives me understanding about how I should participate with His will regarding the dream. Here lately, I haven't worn the authority cloak comfortably except when it relates to intercession for others. Think I need some more DAD and me time! :lordhelpus:

Last edited by writer4him on Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Accidentally deleted part of a sentence.)

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top