snakes hide under plants----repost

View previous topic View next topic Go down

snakes hide under plants----repost

Post by MaMa on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:57 pm

i saw a girl was trying to pick some fruits from a garden. the fruit somehow were all on the ground. when she tried to look down on the ground there was a big snake down there. i didn't know why, but i rushed into the garden and killed the snake. the snake bit me before i killed it. the girl gave me venom right the way. (i somehow knew the girl had venom. that was why i wasn't scare to help her killing the snake at all). we then found another snake. the snake bit me before i killed it. the girl gave me venom again. it then happened the last time. another snake came out. i killed it with a stone or something. it's head was totally crushed. but this time it bit me by my neck. the girl gave me venom again to save my life. thanks!
i have been praying and fasting for a ministry for over a year. do you think this might relate to it. thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: snakes hide under plants----repost

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:09 pm

Hi Mama! I am not certain about this dream, and plz know these are just my thoughts. Plz toss whatever doesnt fit... When I first started reading the dream, I thought you were saving the girl from trouble, but she ended up helping you just as much. I thought that was interesting...

These r the scriptures that come to me...

Mark 16: 15And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
17And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top