Dream of a Black Butterfly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of a Black Butterfly

Post by BlackButterfly on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:05 pm

I dreamt of chasing after a black butterfly and for the life of me I could not catch it. The dream was so lifelike that I awoke from the dream still trying to catch it. When daylight came I found myself looking everywhere in the room for the butterfly. Could this be telling me that I was going to go through a transformation and had to be patient through the process?

P

BlackButterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of a Black Butterfly

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:32 pm

What were your feelings about the butterfly? About its color?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackButterfly on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:03 pm

At first I was very upset that I couldnt catch the butterfly. Then I thought about what the butterfly represented. Freedom and transformation. As for the color black - I immediately thought death. Butterfly's are usually very colorful and pretty to watch. The fact that this one was black bothered me.
At the time of my dream I had been divorced 1 year and still grieving.

By the way, I adore your quote and I'm striving to be so lost in God. My desire is to be His bride until he chooses that mate who is also seeking God with all of his heart.

Be blessed,

BlackButterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:13 am

LOL I love that quote too! It just struck me as being from the Holy Spirit. I wish I knew who said that so I could give them credit! I found it on a picture on someone's facebook page LOL!!

Ok back to the black butterfly:
I think the color is interesting. It seems like something you should want to seek, (because of the symbolism of a butterfly meaning new life) but the fact that it's black and the feelings you had asociated with it, make me glad that you were unable to catch it. scratching chin

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:16 am

Question? Was there a time where you were seeking to be reconciled with your ex husband? Like perhaps the butterfly represented a new start with him, but the black represented something that was dead or already ended? Just a thought.. I'm still scratching my chin over this one...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackButterfly on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:52 pm

I never wanted to reconcile with my ex-husband. What I wanted was for him to right all of the wrong that he had done to me but I know now that that will probably never happen. I did however meet someone in which I instantly connected with but the situation was not right. It could have been that the dream was symbolic of that hope for a new beginning but was not a part of Gods plan for my life because nothing became of it. Thanks for giving me a new perspective on that dream.

I do however dream about hearing a doorbell ring often. For most of the early half of this 2011 year, I've dreamt of hearing a doorbell ring. Finally, I dreamt one night that my ship was waiting for me. The next day, my son texted me that he dreamt that I was on an island and I had a ship.

I have been praying that God bless me with a mate. I'm believing that these dreams are symbolic of His promise to me. What do you think?

BlackButterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:27 am

hmm sounds like you're ship's coming in, whatever it may be :-D I actually have a testimony about how God confirmed who I would marry, He used a lot of dreams and visions before I ever met him. Here's the link: http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/f39-husband-testimony
It's a 7 part series....
(Hey, I warned you! LOL!!!)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackButterfly on Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:20 am

You warned me about the 7 part series but I was ready. I read every part and I'm feeling so encouraged. Thanks so much for pointed me to your testimonies. I'm thankful for my dreams but even more thankful that I found this cite where I can learn and share with like-minded folks.

Often times I'm looked at as being peculiar when I mention my dreams to others. I felt so alone because noone could relate to my experiences. I believe that God has been showing me who my husband is and I was too stubborn to listen and blind to see. I had my mind set on a certain "type" and "age" while God kept revealing to me someone younger. I finally surrendered to God and asked for his forgiveness for not trusting that He knows what's best for me.

I will keep you posted as He manifests these dreams.

May God continue to Bless you and enlighten you with dreams and visions.

P

BlackButterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Oh I'm so glad you are encouraged!! I know what you mean about feeling peculiar. LOL!! I have to force myself sometimes to keep my mouth shut about my dreams around certain people. Sometimes when I'm absent from this website I drive my hubby crazy talking about all the dreams/revelations the Lord gives me. There's just so much that you have to have an outlet..LOL Things are much easier for me when I'm on this site because, like you said, we're in fellowship with like minded people and that helps TREMENDOUSLY!!!
God bless you!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top