The current events in India now have revealed a dream I had last June. Goats attacking each other in the Middle East.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The current events in India now have revealed a dream I had last June. Goats attacking each other in the Middle East.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:22 am

Greetings dear ones,

I had this dream back June 2008.

I struggled to know the meaning of a dream I had posted on here and and received one answered. I knew it was a warning dream. When I heard of what took place in India right away my heart sunk and took me back to this dream. The Lord was warning me of things to come now we are seeing it unfold. My heart is full of intercession and tears for those being killed in India and those Westerners captured and possible being tortured. Please read the dream and I will explain after you have read it.

Dream,

I was with a man and we were working together and we had to go to the Middle East for something. I was taken to this like cement house in the dessert plains. All over this plain there were Goats every where and all around my little house in the middle of no where. I was there doing some kind of work and my guy friend left to go somewhere and I was waiting for him to return. I go out side of my house and I watch the goats grazing then I go back inside to do more work.Then I come out later and I look to one side of the house and I see a crowd of goats attacking another goat to eat the goat. I look all around and I see some dead carcasses every where and I say out loud to the Lord," this country is in a famine and now the goats are turning on each other and eating each other to stay alive."

Then a lady walks by and she is holding the hands of two children that are so deformed that I am in shock as I look at them it was like their bodies were so deformed and crippled that it was amazing they were still around. I said to the Lord out loud," Lord in this country if you are born crazy or disabled they think you are cursed and you are thrown out of the community." Then I look to the side of me and I see Holiday greeting cards in a pile in the sand on the top of the pile of cards are greeting cards in Arabic and underneath the pile of greeting cards are American greeting cards.I stood there going Lord what are you trying to reveal to me?

I believe now," That The Lord was showing me things to come." If you look at the greeting cards in the end you will see the final clue of everything that has taken place. The Lord was showing me, that in the middle of the Us struggling financually and kind of being in a famine, that around the Holidays the Middle eastern people are going to attack other Middle Eastern people and capture the westerners, the American Holiday greeting cards that were underneath the pile of Araibic Holiday greeting cards.

We really need to intercede for the Lord to some how intervene and protect the civilans of India , which represents the deformed children and and Mother walking by, and that they would release the Westerners out of captivity. I would also ask that you would pray that no terrorst attacks will take place around Christmas time, I sense this is another day on their calender.

Thanks and hugs
Jeanie.

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The current events in India now have revealed a dream I had last June. Goats attacking each other in the Middle East.

Post by Paul RT on Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:51 am

Hi Jeanie

India is in the Far East, not Middle east isn't it?

Regards

Paul :huh:

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The current events in India now have revealed a dream I had last June. Goats attacking each other in the Middle East.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:56 am

This dream was in the East or middle East I just knew it had to do with the East I could not really tell you in the dream exactly where it was but I knew it was in the Middle East or eastern part by the way it looked. I was not told where I was in the dream but just some how knew it had to do with the east or middle east. But the Lord reminded me of the dream and showed me this was the dream I had last June and to start praying at 2:30AM.Happy Thanksgiving.

Blessings
Jeanie.

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:23 am

I was just pondering how we even see dreams in part. I write what I sense in dream or feel in the dream if I am not told or some how I just know where I am. Often if I have not been in that country I think things look simuliar so I assciate it with what I know in my limited understanding.

Like the Holiday greeting cards in the dream.I associated the cards symbols by what I think is it to be Arabic symbols when it may not be Arabic symbols. I only see in part until he reveals it to me I have no clue and go with what I associate it with. I tell you this is a learning curve and the Lord is the one that humbles me in this.

When he reveals all the pieces of what I thought I knew come together and I get it. He has woken me up at 2:30Am for the past three nights I had no clue why until he revelead this dream to me then I began to intercede to understand.

Well my precious friends may the Lord Bless you and Keep you.

Happy Thanksgving.
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top