Brother trying to seriously hurt and kill me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brother trying to seriously hurt and kill me

Post by BlackButterfly on Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Two separate dreams occurred about 6 weeks apart from each other in which my brother was in such a fit of rage and anger that he tried to kill me.

The first dream he was beating me with a belt and then tried to choke me with his bare hands.

The second dream, he was throwing anything he could get his hands on at me including a wine bottle which he broke and he tried to cut me with a jagged edge on the broken wine bottle.

In both dreams I was terrified but fought for life. What could that possibly mean?

P.

BlackButterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brother trying to seriously hurt and kill me

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:10 am

I'm not an interpreter and I'm sorry I don't have a specific message for you, but I guess I just wanted to encourage you in some way. I had a really similar dream - not that yours would have the same meaning!! In my dream my brother was stabbing me and I took it the wrong way and started avoiding him because I was afraid (not that I had any reason to be) but this was wrong. During this time I came under spiritual attack and I believe the dream was a warning of things to come and the importance of staying close to God. I hope God gives you the revelation you need, He is your protection and your defender in all things (Psalm 121 and Psalm 18). I don't think the meaning is to stay away from your brother, unless you have reason to fear for your safety. God bless

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackButterfly on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:32 am

Thanks for your response Field. The truth about my brother is that he has stopped speaking to me for about 7 months now because I confronted him with something he did that was wrong.

Your words were of great comfort. I agree that this dream could be a sign of things to come. Things are already happening and its causing greed and envy to rear its ugly head on my brothers part.

I'm not at all avoiding my brother. As a matter of fact, I have tried to reach out to him and even forgave him for what he did but he still would not speak to me. I have strong faith and know that no matter what, everything is going to be ok.

Thanks again for your response and words of encouragement.

BlackButterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top