RECURRING CAR DREAM - need confirmation!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RECURRING CAR DREAM - need confirmation!!

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:44 pm

Hello all, hoping you're well.

I've had two very similar dreams in the last week.

IRL I use two cars, one blue and one white - they belong to my parents.
I was in my actual driveway moving both cars one by one out of the driveway (it didn't make any sense) I'd go to the white car, move it a certain distance then run back to the blue car and move it. When I went back to the white car I moved it then got out and realised I'd left the hand break off and it rolled into the blue car smashing the back of it. I was distraught.

I was in a steep driveway of a friends house. I parked the white car and walked away to a shop. In the shop the lady told me I would give birth to a daughter and she would "do something significant"!! (IRL I'm not pregnant/married/in a relationship just FYI) When I came back to the car it was raining heavily. I wasn't in the car, but I was trying to get in when the car rolled backwards onto the road and then off the other side into the embankment.

I think it's worth noting that in both dreams I went straight to my dad to tell him about the damages of the car as well.

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited by lionheartedgirl on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RECURRING CAR DREAM - need confirmation!!

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:37 am

bump :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:34 pm

I think I may have an interpretation for myself, but I'd love a confirmation from someone!

Last edited by lionheartedgirl on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:08 pm

bump

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:28 pm

Hi Lionhearted Girl,

The thing I love about this site is that it tells you to go to God first... it seems to me that you have done that with this dream...

Sometimes I find that I post a dream here and then go away and pray and I get a real sense of the answer from God, often before anyone has even answered my post :o) He is good!

I'm no interpreter... but I want to help because I know how it feels to think you have got it and just need another perspective... I can offer that, but please take it as me, not God okay? :o)

I noticed in the first dream the two cars were in the way of each other and you couldn't seem to decide to just run with one of them... IRL it would make more sense to move one totally out of the way and then use the other... was there a feeling of hesitation in some area of your life? Or a sense of not getting anywhere or juggling two different life directions perhaps? One of them rolling into the other and damaging it made you feel distraught in the dream... do you/did you feel that in real life somewhere?

In the second dream, I feel like the heavy rain is significant, but it sounds too "spiritual" to me to say it was the Holy Spirit and that you'd have gotten soaked because you were not in the car... although, that is the thought that came to me.

You were not in the car when it rolled and crashed... you were safe. You don't say that this made you feel distraught, did you just leave that out... or did you feel differently this time? I wonder if the changes you have made in your real life have echoed the feelings at all.

Going to Dad/God first sign of damage is absolutely the way to go, we all know that... I think you have been reminded that this is a good default position.

Bless you :o) :o) :o)

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Thankyou Diane! Yes I completely agree, I just needed someone to say yes I think you're on the right track! So thankyou - I understand they are your thoughts, but I think they are spot on. YES I love how you've explained this - I did feel like I was "juggling two different lifeplans" and it was like I knew that I had a very clear choice but I was hesitant about making it. but I feel like this led me to get advice from Christians and eventually to make the right decision. I like the "soaking" thought and yes I have been pursuing the comfort of the Holy Spirit - this is spot on! I don't remember feeling distraught in the 2nd dream, I remember being aware of the damage and seeing it and just thinking oh I have to tell my dad about this, yes that's interesting! I guess what I'm still wondering is what the car actually represents, is it just life in general or this specific situation... I'm still a little hazy on that.

That's so great, thanks for commenting/confirming some of my thoughts!

Last edited by lionheartedgirl on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:20 pm

You are very welcome :o) :o)

See what Mia says about Cars here:

http://www.heartsongministry.com/theme_car.html

I have had two dreams about a car recently...

First, I crashed into a car... i could remember in detail what it looked like. I spent some time on the net looking up images of similar cars and identified the car as a Valiant. That would be important for me to know so that God could give me the next dream... In the second dream, I swapped my car for a white Valiant Ute.

Now, In my life currently, I am going into a new phase/ministry, it is a brave and courageous phase, it will be useful and it will be work... it is also a God thing... I believe God used the symbol of a car in my dream to speak about my life direction and confirm for me that it was his plan...

I hope that maybe helps you see the message in yours :o)

Blessings to you!

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:31 pm

That's such an awesome dream! I just love how God works... but it also worries me because in my dream the car fell into a ditch?

But I'm not actually in the car so maybe I've been protected from damages that could have happened?

Just thinking out loud really...

Last edited by lionheartedgirl on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:39 pm

Maybe a phase of life crashes into the ditch?? You mentioned some changes... just a thought.

Bless you as you talk with God about your dream and your direction, that's what he loves to do.

Blessings, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top